Boars Head Stuck In Match

2 replies to this topic

#1 Mechwarrior0311

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationIllinois, United States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

This has happened to me TWICE now, thereby classifying it as an existing bug in my book.

I get in my Boars Head, I get disconnected upon entering a match, after the match is over, my Boars Head is stuck in a nonexistant match. Closing the client does nothing.

I am unsure if the Boars Head is somehow causing a disconnect from the client or if that is my ISP, that remains to be seen, but the Boars Head being stuck in a nonexistant match AFTER a disconnect is an existing bug that needs to be looked into.

The other night other people in my group experienced the same issue with our Boars Head mechs, and it eventually went away on its own. As it stands right now for me, mine is still stuck in one and it has been 5 minutes or more after that match it was stuck in has ended.

#2 Mechwarrior0311

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts
  • LocationIllinois, United States

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

I wanted to update, that the mech is out now, it appears to be a long delay though, like 10 minutes.

#3 Randalf Yorgen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationwith in 3m of the exposed Arcons rear ct

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:44 AM

hmm, more issues with the Atlas, the MG Lock-ups from August look like they are coming back as well. Hope PGI gets it fixed really soon. I would suggest that they check the Code for the Atlas Chassies and make sure that they all (BOARS HEAD I'm looking at you) are using the newest and latest code.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users