Experience And Clan Mechs

3 replies to this topic

#1 Darwins Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:38 AM

Does anyone know if the clan mechs count the same or differently when it comes to experience?

As in, I have several IS light mechs mastered already. If I get a Kitfox (and I get 3 variants through basic effeciencies) will I need to take all three variants through elite before I can get to master? Or will the IS mechs satisfy that requirement?

Has anyone tried it out yet? If not, and you have the inclination, would you be willing to test it out for me and report back? I would love to test it for myself, but I don't have the cash for any clan mechs at this time. I'd like to update the mech efficiency guide.

#2 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:44 AM

Still working on my XP trees, although with another PTS coming up it will be relatively simple to test.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 24 June 2014 - 07:03 AM

I have yet to master any Clan Mech in live play, but I mastered the Summoner in public test (using GXP), so unless they have changed something the 3 heavy requirement includes Clan and Inner Sphere Mechs.

If you have already finished Elite on 2 or more lights then buy a Kit Fox and finish elite on one Kit Fox varient you will be able to unlock master and the extra module slot.

#4 xMintaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 882 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:26 AM

If you have three IS lights elited, you will be able to Master any Clan light as soon as you have completed the elite skills for that variant.

Backed up by having got my SCR-Prime through elite and master today, while the other two have only had basics done.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users