- - - - -

Good Morning Pilots

Nova Maddog Timber Wolf MASK shutdown Overheat Jumpjet Gauss cannon

5 replies to this topic

#1 Commander Dee

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

Just thought id post something.. as Im redownloading MW again... was playing it as a beta tester... kindda didnt have time.. let it go..

anyway.. as this is one of those fourms were i have to post some nonsence B4 i can post in the real section, I thought Id do so..

First things First.

WHERE is my nova mech? mad dog.. and timber wolf?

I started playing MW2 on Dos when i was younger... that was my first exsperience with Mw world..

i tried to get it to run but lol its hard to run a dos program these days... Thought i could just emulate a windows 95 setup... But i guess that was b4 then

#2 Zerberus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationUnder the floorboards looking for the Owner`s Manual

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

View PostBurning2nd, on 06 October 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Just thought id post something.. as Im redownloading MW again... was playing it as a beta tester... kindda didnt have time.. let it go..

anyway.. as this is one of those fourms were i have to post some nonsence B4 i can post in the real section, I thought Id do so..

First things First.

WHERE is my nova mech? mad dog.. and timber wolf?

These are clan mechs nd will be introduced when clan technology is introduced. Current speculation is 6-12 months.

i tried to get it to run but lol its hard to run a dos program these days... Thought i could just emulate a windows 95 setup... But i guess that was b4 then

Either use DOSbox or run VMware. Win95 was built on a DOS framework (DOS 5.0 IIRC), but a lot of the things that were necessary to get DOS games to run properly were a bit glitchy....:D

#3 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostBurning2nd, on 06 October 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Sorry... no!

This is the kind of forum where you have to actually play a certain number of games, before you can post to the rest of the forums.

For more information, read here: http://mwomercs.com/...35289-recruits/

Edited by Egomane, 06 October 2013 - 02:20 AM.

#4 Commander Dee

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:26 AM

No harm no faule...

4 more left for the day lol

I had a hard time running it.... few months ago... poor frame rate... It looked great though... a far way from when i remember back in the late 80's

just remembering PPC cannons and overheat overrides and ejecting.... Think my and my best friend where playing modem to modem house to house.. Glad to see that Mechwarrior lives on

anyone ever get a chance to play the battletech Sim In NYC?

#5 Commander Dee

Rookie

• 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:39 AM

that was masc... Not mask If i remember correct...

#6 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 02:43 AM

Stop the senseless posts please.

If you have problems with the game, we are happy to help you. This sub-forum is not here to be spammed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users