#1 Necromantion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:13 PM

Hey there,

Im not exactly new to this game or MW in general but i havent been playing much since i work up north and am gone for 10/14 days in a row at times.

I was wondering with purchasing the phoenix overlord package with the 90 days of premium time, does that time automatically start and begin being consumed from oct 16th? Or is it just added to my account and then i activate it when i wish to use it?

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks,

Necromantion

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:22 PM

You receive an "Activate" button on the bottom of the menu.

You activate the full 90 days when you do. So do not activate it until you feel you are ready.

Posted Image

Edited by Koniving, 09 October 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#3 ssm

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:23 PM

From Project Phoenix FAQ:

Q: Will I be able to choose when to begin my Premium Time?
A: Yes, all package-related Premium Time, including the ‘early bird’ Premium time benefit, will be added to your banked Premium Time. Any previously banked Premium Time will be combined with the new Premium Time; a button in the client allows the one-time activation of all your banked Premium Time.

You activate it, along with all of your 'other' stored premium time, whenever you wish.

#4 IllCaesar

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 980 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

If you're away from home working for the time being, but are going to be home more regularly in the future, you might want to wait until you activate the premium time. It doesn't expire.

#5 Macbrea

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hunter
  • The Hunter
  • 270 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I think if your doing a job up north a bunch with enough hours, you probably aren't going to worry too much about the premium time for this 90 days. When you look like your going to get a good stretch start the time. After it wears off only buy it in the 7 week or so breaks you have off. I am guessing your doing some job like truck driving or working at one of the plants up there. You probably will be fine. Sadly, this is an all or nothing item.

#6 Necromantion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 1,193 posts
  • LocationBC, Canada

Posted 09 October 2013 - 03:00 PM

Thanks for all the great replies.

Yeah I have used the activate button before thats why I was curious!

As far as my work Im a surveyor working on an Imperial Oil site so after moving short notice about a month ago I have yet to get a laptop but Im going to be ordering one soon so ill be able to play even on the days Im working :) I just have a really good desktop which unfortunately having a 40lb case doesnt travel too well (moving via plane 3 times with it has been enough) LOL

Thanks again all! :) Much brolove

#7 Geek Verve

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • LocationCentral Indiana, USA

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

I read that if you purchase the Overlord package, your premium time won't be available until 10/15, when the package is delivered. That still correct?

#8 Edustaja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 10 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

View PostGeek Verve, on 10 October 2013 - 05:57 AM, said:

I read that if you purchase the Overlord package, your premium time won't be available until 10/15, when the package is delivered. That still correct?

This is correct.

#9 Bront

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:29 AM

Yup, all goods will be delivered on the 15th on the base phoenix package, and the premium time can be activated after that.

Also, I believe support can pause your premium time if you are going to be gone for a long time, but they aren't likely to do it more than once.

#10 Durant Carlyle

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

View PostBront, on 10 October 2013 - 07:29 AM, said:

Also, I believe support can pause your premium time if you are going to be gone for a long time, but they aren't likely to do it more than once.

Don't count on that. Nobody I've ever heard of was able to get this extra-special treatment. Basically, once you hit Activate, it runs down to zero no matter whether you're playing or not.

#11 Bront

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 4,212 posts
  • LocationInternet

Posted 10 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostDurant Carlyle, on 10 October 2013 - 07:49 AM, said:

Don't count on that. Nobody I've ever heard of was able to get this extra-special treatment. Basically, once you hit Activate, it runs down to zero no matter whether you're playing or not.

I heard someone say they did get it, but yes, I wouldn't count on it. It might have been a courtesy for someone getting deployed.

#12 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

I've tried to get mine paused when my computer fried. They said they couldn't do that because if they did it for me they would have to do it for everyone else.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users