Thunderbolt And Shadowhawk Size Comparison Screenshots

124 replies to this topic

#121 Ingvay

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • 267 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 10:40 PM

I ran 6 matches in the Shaq before work today....it's too dam tall...hence the nickname ShaqOHawk. Let'shope they have better scaling for the Griffin and Wolverine, than for this FUBAR Mech.

#122 Burning Chrome

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 248 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

View PostThrobbinwood, on 13 October 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

It boggles my mind as to why PGI can't get this scale issue right.

Why? It is the result of proven incompetence.

ECM.

Consumables.

3PV.

Mech scaling.

Sad, frustrating and disappointing.

View Postdymlos2003, on 15 October 2013 - 08:27 PM, said:

Alright your argument is invalid cause you probably havent even used the damn mech

Wow. Think you just won this thread's Herp Derp Award for that bit of insightful brilliance.

Not sure why anyone is surprised anymore...this is just the latest craptacular achievement by PGI.

Shame too. I think the Shadow Hawk, (like the Kintaro, Trebuchet, and Quickdraw) looks great and has many positives...just not enough to offset the ridiculous scaling (AGAIN) that shouldn't be an issue in the first place. Glad I didn't pay real cash.

The T-bolt was sort of "meh" for me in concept, but seeing it in game...I think PGI nailed it.

I was looking forward to the Shadow Hawk, and I've seen some interesting loadouts on quite a few, mostly flaming corpses and burned out hulks, but interesting none the less. Too bad PGI blew the scaling and profile for it.

Edited by Burning Chrome, 16 October 2013 - 10:51 AM.

#123 2Cats

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 183 posts
  • LocationThe Rack

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

View PostShadowbaneX, on 15 October 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Posted Image

View PostShadowbaneX, on 15 October 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Posted Image
SHADOW HAWK SHD-5M 61 32 26 1.23 49 40 1.23 13,180 48,299 06:31:02

#124 2Cats

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 183 posts
  • LocationThe Rack

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostBurning Chrome, on 16 October 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

Why? It is the result of proven incompetence.

ECM.

Consumables.

3PV.

Mech scaling.

Sad, frustrating and disappointing.

Wow. Think you just won this thread's Herp Derp Award for that bit of insightful brilliance.

Not sure why anyone is surprised anymore...this is just the latest craptacular achievement by PGI.

Shame too. I think the Shadow Hawk, (like the Kintaro, Trebuchet, and Quickdraw) looks great and has many positives...just not enough to offset the ridiculous scaling (AGAIN) that shouldn't be an issue in the first place. Glad I didn't pay real cash.

The T-bolt was sort of "meh" for me in concept, but seeing it in game...I think PGI nailed it.

I was looking forward to the Shadow Hawk, and I've seen some interesting loadouts on quite a few, mostly flaming corpses and burned out hulks, but interesting none the less. Too bad PGI blew the scaling and profile for it.

Perhaps, you don't driveyour mechs....well....:blink:

#125 ShadowbaneX

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

View Post2Cats, on 28 October 2013 - 06:48 PM, said:

SHADOW HAWK SHD-5M 61 32 26 1.23 49 40 1.23 13,180 48,299 06:31:02

I think you kinda missed the point here. I didn't post that because they're l33t stats, I posted that because buddy said I haven't even piloted the Shadow Hawk. That there is concrete proof that I had piloted the thing and they've gotten better since then. Actually, I just finished getting all the elites on my Shadow Hawks last night.

and uh, yeah, I still think it's a bit too tall. Despite that though, it's still a great mech. It's almost like a beauty mark.

18 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users