Looking For Acive Drops.

5 replies to this topic

#1 Ignatz22

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 172 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

Ok, been in a couple of smaller units that didn't drop much, and a larger one that has serious internal strife. If any groups need a pilot with some mechs (have a few...) mostly elited and many mastered, and has some experience with MWO pugging and in teams, I'm looking for you, too.
I'm on most evenings.
I'm no tournament champion but I play well with groups and can take orders in coordinated drops. I get the basics, what I want to avoid is the politics and the pettiness.
It's a game. I can do TeamSpeak etc. with a decent mic and headset.
Not much on replies that are canned....

It's been a while and after some time with other games and other units, I'm hoping this new unit will be my final port of call. Structure, yes, but more open and less "we-got-here-first-so-we-decide" atmosphere.

We are the Few, the Outcasts, those who soldier on despite having only those of our kind to rely on.

And Big Mechs.

Thank You all for the offers!

Edited by TechnoPeasant, 22 April 2014 - 06:15 AM.

#2 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

Hi TechnoPeasant;

I am a member of the HeadHunters of Davion. We are very active at all hours of the day. At times we have many 12 man running. Our Regimental Combat Team website is http://www.hhod.com . If you would like to try us out feel free to join us at the House Davion team speak, the server address is 50.22.145.232:7345 and look for anyone with the HHoD tag, let them know you are interested on joining.
Have fun!

#3 MrWhite

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

View PostTechnoPeasant, on 12 October 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

Ok, been in a couple of smaller units that didn't drop much, and a larger one that has serious internal strife. If any groups need a pilot with some mechs (have a few...) mostly elited and many mastered, and has some experience with MWO pugging and in teams, I'm looking for you, too.
I'm on most evenings.
I'm no tournament champion but I play well with groups and can take orders in coordinated drops. I get the basics, what I want to avoid is the politics and the pettiness.
It's a game. I can do TeamSpeak etc. with a decent mic and headset.
Not much on replies that are canned....

Well we're not actively recruiting but I'm in a group of players that we don't really get into twelve man drops mostly do 4 man lances and just enjoy playing MWO. We also play DayZ and World of Tanks... we are a small group though but are made up of mostly more mature people from late 20's to one or two in their 50's. If you'd like to drop with us PM me and I'll shoot you our TS address, see if we're a group you'd like to play with and go from there.

http://www.zhizhu-mercs.net

#4 Thunder Lips Express

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 905 posts
  • LocationFrom parts unknown

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

if your still looking for a group feel free to check out the Nasty Boys at www.sonasty.de
we are a small group of around 12 players, we have a couple specific drop nights a week but there will be active members on almost every night. we range in skill and experience from advanced to totally new players.
we have people in canada, usa, germany and swiss alps. also we are very laid back, we like to win but much prefer to have fun.
if you are looking for a quality large group i recommend the Head Hunters.

p.s. please forgive my poor grammar

Edited by Ecliptor, 12 October 2013 - 02:05 PM.

#5 LauLiao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

Techo,

I would suggest placing a post here: http://mwomercs.com/...94-hiring-hall/

Many of the groups that are actively recruiting frequent that thread, and most aren't shy about reaching out to you. Throw a post up there and I'll bet by the end of the weekend you have at least 3-4 groups contact you.

#6 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users