Light Mech Pilot

3 replies to this topic

#1 Szoul

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:01 PM

looking for a house unit that can use a master spider/command <paying to play is cool but I like the challenge of grinding out my gear/mechs :blink: so be long time until I get out lights as I still have genner to go and finishing my raven this week <do have an ecm atlas/incomplete skilled> and a refleman build heavy for those of u who know what that is <incomplete skilled> :blink:.. just looking for fun, but serious play is good for me too :P. I play random times due to changing work, but a lot when I can B). can down load what chat u like, have headset with mic..good hunting!!

#2 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Szoul most of the House Units in Kurita use Teamspeak, one or two do use mumble voice comms. There are several active Units through out the timezones, with plenty of playstyles, base/native languages and most units are very welcoming of veteran or new players as well as casual or hardcore players.

Almost all the HK Units can be reached through the House Kurita Hub on:

ts3server://housekurita.teamspeak3.com
password=Yakuza

#3 Szoul

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:59 PM

il go there and check it out thenk u for ur assistance

#4 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 12 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

Nights scorn is always looking for new pilots ready to kick some butt. our teamspeak is ts.nstalkers.com, stop by and drop with us sometime :huh:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users