Go Big Or Go Home

No replies to this topic

#1 Wussy Wussy Tank

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 01:25 AM

I really like what you are doing here. I figure your target market is actually a bit older demographic, most of us die hards have been around since the FASA days, and remember the thrill of when Battletech went from a decent table top, to an in depth role playing game - ahh six sided dice how I miss your power. If you want this to succeed you are going to have to do the same thing. Mechwarrior is awsome because of the details, and size. I want not just Mechs but, Tanks, Areospace Fighters, Drop Ships, battle suits, jump infantry, conventional aircraft, helicopters. I want a crafting system that brings back the Tinkerer, and gives purpose to the Scrounger, I want a skill system that rewards for being on target, as well as absolute failure. I want to choose how I want to play - I want to command infantry - then I get to play Starcraft style controlling my units from an RTS stand point... I want to be a mech pilot, tank commander, or AeroJock - I get to be in the drivers seat kicking ***. I want to be part of a Draconian Elite Strike Team (DEST) infiltrate a base and take it down ModernWarfare Style. I want a huge sandbox!

I want to see be able to Join the Grey Death Legion, play cards with Red Jack Ryan on Butthold, I want to join Comstar and learn how to communicate between the stars. I want to invade with the Clans, and have access to certain equipment depending on my allegiance.

I don't want another mech game...I want what Mechwarrior should be. Go Big or Go Home. (I really really want you to go big)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users