Contact Support

34 replies to this topic

#21 Banichi

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 05:54 AM

Well i have still not even got a reply back, and the ulitmate pay stuff did not work for whatever reason. So looks like i may be getting scammed for 80 bucks. And this after i decided i was wrong earlier and i should give PGI another chance. Looks like the screws are being turned again.

#22 OmniJackal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 163 posts
  • LocationGulf Breeze, Florida

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:02 AM

Banichi basically you cannot buy the same pack you got a refund for unless you buy a lower pack. Try buying Talon for $20 then upgrade to Overlord. It appears these are unforseen circumstances affecting only people that got refunds and decided to give PGI another chance. It is not PGI's fault. I ALWAYS have problems with playspan. For instance I can buy whatever I want with my paypal balance or bill me later but when I try to buy something through playspan it will ONLY let me use bill me later even if I have an available balance in my paypal account.

#23 Tommi_Gunmetal

Rookie

• The God
  • The God
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

This is frustrating as hell. I decided to give PGI another chance, and this is what I get for it? Come on.
Anyway, I'm trying the fix that is in this thread, and so far nothing. It says that it's using my credits towards my purchase, and nothing happens. Still have 8000. I seem to be stuck in limbo.

#24 Banichi

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

View PostOmniJackal, on 16 October 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

Banichi basically you cannot buy the same pack you got a refund for unless you buy a lower pack. Try buying Talon for $20 then upgrade to Overlord. It appears these are unforseen circumstances affecting only people that got refunds and decided to give PGI another chance. It is not PGI's fault. I ALWAYS have problems with playspan. For instance I can buy whatever I want with my paypal balance or bill me later but when I try to buy something through playspan it will ONLY let me use bill me later even if I have an available balance in my paypal account.

Yes i know this, i rebought the 40 dollar one then upgraded to the overlord. SO here is what happened today. Was told exactly what i should do. Problem being Ultimate Pay will not allow me to log in. Followed the steps exactly as told to. even had my wife and her brother do this. And we still get the same message. Unaable to log you in at this time. So i followed reppu's advaice clicked close and clicked log in again and still the same message. So after initially setting my password last night. I have not been able to log into ultimate Pay what so ever. And yes i wrote down my password and made sure i typed it right. As it is not giving me a invalid Password or Username error. just unable to log you in at this time. So been keeping track of how many attempts to log in. And i just hit over 500 in the last 24 hours. I even set my allarm for what should be low usertime woke up every hr on the hour spent fifteen minutes trying to get into ultimate pay. And they still have my eightybucks. So i broke down and rebought the packages again this time starting at the 60 dollar one with new funds, and upgraded to the overlord, now i am being told my issue is resolved as they see me having purchased it. even tho i have 3 receipts. So looks like i am out of eighty bucks. Well until Ultimate Pay Pulls something outta something.

#25 Anubis Ka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 113 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:07 PM

So you should receive email with instructions that tell you how to use your money converted to Ultimate pay points in order to purchase the Phoenix package.
First register an account with ultimate pay then you have to buy the talon and from there you should go for the following all the way up to the overlord. It did take a while and the website reflects this for me now. Only issue is in game I still don't have the Overlord available.
So far some progress.
I guess I'll wait until Friday and see what happens.

#26 Banichi

• PipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

Yes anubis i did all that last night actually, But once i set my password i have not been able to log back into Ultimate Pay at all, so i can use my points.

I went ahead and purchased the package again using new funds. and that has all went through. Now i have the eighty bucks on Utimate pay to spend, which i will just use for MC If i am ever able to log back into Ultimate Pay again.

#27 OmniJackal

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 163 posts
  • LocationGulf Breeze, Florida

Posted 16 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

Well it looks like all of you have phoenix tags now we all just have to wait for the content to actually be delivered.

#28 WHITERABBITS

• PipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 04:31 AM

Yeah I'm having issues using ultimate pay / play span / whatever the heck it is too.

Once you try to apply points you have to click the third tab along (9 other options) then click the ultimate card tab, and it should move further into the purchasing process.

Get this though: I repurchased overlord and my money went to Ultimate Pay Points (without my consent or prior knowledge I should add) and I got 7999 points.

Over lord pack is 8000 points, so I've only managed to pay up the the third tier.

GG ultimate play, really nice!

I can't pay a penny with my Credit Card because I get some kind of Gateway error and Paypal more or less borks out or crashes or something.

Hopefully the ever hard working Reppu can sort this for us.

I'll get my Thunderbolt which looks like it's going to be an absolute beast at least, but I reallllly like the battlehamster and can't wait for that either.

Guess its my fault for being a cry baby at launch and getting a refund but still, this didn't happen to a friend who repurchased.

#29 Tastian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 768 posts
  • LocationLayton, UT USA

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:00 AM

Well WhiteRabbits, at least you have a forum tag. Paypal shows my $80 taken, I have an unanswered 3 day old ticket, and I have no forum tag verifying my purchase. Can someone at PGI please fix this or at least let us know what to do? I chickened out once because of lack of confidence in PGI. This isn't helping.

*update* They converted my points to Ultimate Points and I was able to purchase the Talon package. I have tried a dozen times so far and have been unable to upgrade to any other tier.

Edited by Tastian, 17 October 2013 - 11:46 AM.

#30 Luger

Rookie

• 7 posts
  • LocationMoskow

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

i dont even got my mech`s lol

#31 Anubis Ka

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 113 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

Well on Friday I had everything woohoo!

#32 1DeathWalkingTerror1

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 03:30 PM

Hi there,

I've just tried to buy the overlord pack $80, got declined using paypal and then using directly with card. Tried buy cheaper phoenix options, declined. I have definitely got money in the account and it is working (I bought some magic online tickets straight after these MWO declined payments...).

I have also tried to buy $99 of MC's and $49 etc etc but still get the transaction declined/cancelled from the playspan end.

I am confused, on my paypal account it states: "The seller cancelled this payment, and the money has been returned to your account." WTF? I'm trying to spend money on this game and playspan won't let the transactions through. I'm pretty close to giving up and buying BF4.

Any ideas people?

#33 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:46 PM

Apparently, due to all of the people who made purchases then months later decided to get refunds, they have put this game on a fraud watch list.

If you're doing it through Paypal with actual money in the Paypal account, I suggest contacting Paypal and making sure they know the transaction is authorized. Similarly, if you're trying to buy with a credit card I suggest contacting the CC company or bank to make sure they know you actually want to make the purchase.

#34 1DeathWalkingTerror1

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 04:57 PM

Thank you so much for the answer, this does explain everything. I am now trying to buy ultimate game card credit, and my bank has now blocked my credit card....pff.

Thanks again.

#35 TreeJet

Rookie

• Bad Company
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:57 PM

So, decided I wanted to buy the phoenix package. Used my credit card. It was declined. *Grumble grumble*. Use paypal linked to card. Declined. *Grumble*. Made sure paypal billing info was correct because it was out of date. Declined. *Grumble*. Transferred money from bank account to paypal account. Declined. *GRUMBLE*. Buy 80 dollars worth of Ultimate Game cards at Wal-mart. Error processing payment. *ULTIMATE SOUND OF SUFFERING WAS MADE*. Tried support, got an email. Email is a cold and an impersonal way to deal with customers who are having issues with services. It sends the message that the company can't be bothered to communicate in a more familiar fashion and immediately resolve issues over the phone.

Through a series of emails, seems my account got flagged by the fraud prevention scripts. Even though, I just started playing. The game master's added me to the white list today and my purchase finally went through.

Edited by TreeJet, 28 November 2013 - 11:51 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users