Lrm Launchers In Tdr-5S Switching Locations

2 replies to this topic

#1 Suitcase

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationColumbia, SC

Posted 15 October 2013 - 04:06 PM

Hey, team, just a heads-up: when both an LRM20 and LRM10 are equipped on the TDR-5S, the LRM10 is moved by the game to the LRM20 slot, and vice versa, causing the missiles to launch in two salvos, even though there is space for 30 tubes. This is done regardless of what is shown on the model before launch.

Edited by Suitcase, 15 October 2013 - 04:06 PM.

#2 blackcatf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 550 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationAuldhouse, Skye Federation, Lyran Commonwealth

Posted 16 October 2013 - 02:32 AM

I've had similar problems with Highlanders (LRM-20 and LRM-10 in LT). Trying to mount multiple LRM racks of different size in the same location will give this problem, and I haven't seen a work around or fix posted. I asked about it a couple months back and the reply was basically, "PGI knows this is happening, but said they're not planning on fixing it anytime soon." It's frustrating if you're trying to get the maximum number of missiles into a single salvo...

#3 RadioKies

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 419 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 16 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

A fix would be sooooooooooo simple to implement, just make the weaponslots interchangeable. When you place a weapon give a popup what slot the weapon should fit, or make weaponslots hardpoints, or make a sort option that whatever is higher up in the hardpoint list gets placed first. So an ERLLas in slot 4 will first fill a weaponsmount and an TAG in slot 8 gets the second slot. All placed items allready have a slot_id I would guess, so the last option wouldn;t be that hard right?

I guess the awnser of a dev would be: UI2.0™, Soon™

Edited by RadioKies, 16 October 2013 - 04:24 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users