• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 539 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 02 September 2014 - 10:44 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 02 September 2014 - 01:59 AM, said:

Do you even consider them a CJF unit? :P

Yes, that's why I mentioned them. They sport the CJF icon and until they remove it, they are Falcons as far as I am concerned. Others may view it differently and that's fine also.

Edited by Kibble, 02 September 2014 - 10:53 AM.

#43 James Pryde IIC

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts
  • LocationIronhold

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:27 AM

I would love to join your ranks

I have been into Mechwarrior, practically my whole life, since the start of "sibko" age (8) ;) when Mechwarrior 2 came out. Been a Falcon ever since. Continually honing my skills in the various games over the years, and my knowledge from not only my own Clan's novels, but other Clan's too, across the time period of 3030 (legend of the jade phoenix) The Refusal War 3057, my first taste of combat and entry to the universe (mechwarrior 2) and novels, source books, anything "Falcon / Clan" related for both Classic Battletech and Dark Age since. I like role play too, in developing my character too. (I am also the guild manager of a small republic swtor guild, none other than "Clan Jade Falcon" :D)

I shall be getting my Clan packs very soon

I signed up to mechwarrior online as soon it came out, but being a die hard Clansman I chose to wait till our invasion had started.

I am honest, sincere and willing to learn the new game that is MWO

#44 Trapper Wolf

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:50 PM

Is this open to join?

#45 Kibble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 539 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:38 AM

Hey Dallus,

Open recruitment is still closed while we finalize the reconstruction of our unit such as policies, rank structure, inner clan events ect. In other words, prepping for CW.

You are more then welcome to join us on the NGNG team speak and drop with any of us at any time. Just make your self known and that you want to group.

As I have said earlier in this forum post(Page 2), just because the open recruitment is closed doesn't mean we will turn away someone if we notice good things about them. So think of it as invite only at the moment.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

#46 LtCasey

• PipPipPip
  • 90 posts
  • LocationMechhangar

Posted 06 October 2014 - 11:47 PM

The wings are spread......

Will try to join you tonight on your servers to introduce me. May we habe a drop or two. Im on the european (German) timezone, and maybe I will be fortunate enough to catch some of you.

Salute!

#47 Logan Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 143 posts
  • LocationKooken's Pleasure Pit

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:22 AM

Thanks for welcoming me on your TS lastnight, I had a lot of fun dropping with you guys. I'll definitely hit you fellas up again! ;)

#48 Kibble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 539 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:38 AM

Hey Logan,

Thanks to you too for dropping by and joining us for some private match fun and group drops! Sorry I wasn't able to drop with you more.

Hope to see ya around more often :)

#49 Logan Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 143 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 10:02 AM

View PostKibble, on 09 October 2014 - 07:38 AM, said:

Hey Logan,

Thanks to you too for dropping by and joining us for some private match fun and group drops! Sorry I wasn't able to drop with you more.

Hope to see ya around more often :)

Absolutely! You know a trueborn Falcon can only take so much of the dezgra IS filth in the solo que before he starts to feel, "dirty"... :P

#50 Tool Box

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Scythe
  • The Scythe
  • 219 posts
  • LocationDealing with a lance of enemies by myself.

Posted 16 October 2014 - 03:12 PM

Kibble you're all over the place with the recruiting stuff for JFP. You really are a dedicated person and if that shows anything about the rest of the clan I want in.

#51 Kibble

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 539 posts
  • LocationOakland, CA

Posted 16 October 2014 - 05:27 PM

Thanks for the compliment Tool Box. I love Falcons and if you looked at my profile you will see I have been with them more than any other unit.

As far as the dedication of our members, feel free to ask them. Most have been in this unit for years.

We are always open to having others join us for fun drops, nothing serious unless it's stated by the warrior that is leading the drops or having a training session/practice.

Come on by our channel on the NGNG TS whenever you'd like :)

#52 SkySerpent

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 4
  • Warrior - Point 4
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:52 PM

Long time MW player looking for CJF group to join up with. Currently I have both the clan packs and a couple of IS mechs. This unit seems to be closed, but is there anyone else out there looking for ristar Falcon warriors?

#53 Geck0

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:48 PM

As my fellow warrior Kibble has mentioned we are always happy to have fellow Falcons drop by and partake in our activities. Drop by the NGNG TS server and hit us up for some games. We are closed technically but this is primarily due to us going through a transitional period. We do give out invites to persistent and talented warriors so feel free to come by.

#54 jeirhart

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 10:36 PM

First post has been updated. Recruitment will open again shortly.

#55 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

It was fun playing with you guys.

#56 Geck0

• PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:32 PM

Bump.

Recruitment has officially reopened. Check OP for the updated information.

#57 Logan Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 143 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 10:51 PM

"We are Jade Falcon, great among the Clans. We are warriors who fight with the strength of the falcons claw and ascend to the heavens on the wings of the same. We remember with the clarity of falcon-sight the words of Kerensky. Through the smoke of time he speaks to us, his chosen, and urges us onward with the promise of Eden. We will retake what is ours by right, that shining jewel Terra. Not the vastness of space nor the Wolf’s obstinate howl will stay us from our righteous goal. We are Crusaders and will trample all who stand in our way!"

Edited by Logan Pryde, 03 December 2014 - 10:51 PM.

#58 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 12:18 AM

We, the warriors of Clan Goliath Scorpion will serve the Jade Falcons first once Community Warfare 2 as part of a seven day contract.

#59 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 04 December 2014 - 05:37 AM

View PostWill9761, on 04 December 2014 - 12:18 AM, said:

We, the warriors of Clan Goliath Scorpion will serve the Jade Falcons first once Community Warfare 2 as part of a seven day contract.

Fight for us and in a month you will be drinking scorpion venom in a cockatail glass on the most beautiful beach on Terra!

#60 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 06:07 AM

View PostCyclonerM, on 04 December 2014 - 05:37 AM, said:

Fight for us and in a month you will be drinking scorpion venom in a cocktail glass on the most beautiful beach on Terra!

Do not worry, we are not turning our backs on you. We are fulfilling a promise to serve the winning clan last.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users