Less than a year away from launch

4 replies to this topic

#1 Black Sunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:54 AM

Around this time, games start putting out media in the form of videos and pictures made from the ingame world. I know many others would agree when I say we'd like to see a few pics at least of what our world is going to look like instead of concept art. The only reason I can think of that we haven't seen anything is because the game wouldn't meet any of our expectations and might be very shallow as a game(think about STO).

To the Devs, I challenge you to bring new media to the front and show us what we're going to be getting with the usual disclaimer that its not final until its deployed.

#2 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 12 November 2011 - 06:12 AM

Patients we have waited 10 years, a few weeks or a month will not harm us. Be glad they see how successful they can be with a good game... in a week they had 20k sign ups

#3 Kumakichi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,337 posts
  • LocationYoyodyne Propulsion Factory

Posted 12 November 2011 - 08:49 AM

Everybody is understandably excited. I think the developers are happy to see that. I'm sure when they have something to show us they will. Its in there own best interest to show off there upcoming mech sim.

#4 LordKelvin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:02 AM

They're planning to put up screenshots "soon"

View PostRuss Bullock, on 10 November 2011 - 01:47 PM, said:

No further funding is being sought. Screens as soon as the time is appropriate, soon and I dont know how to put the little trade mark symbol next to the word soon :)

Given that this is "Reboot Month" I don't doubt that they'll be posting screenies or in-game footage some time in the next two weeks.

#5 Gorthaur

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 186 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:16 PM

wait till the last wednesday of the month, its supposed to be big. *crosses fingers*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users