#1 Oni74

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 100 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 17 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

Hello fellow Kuritans,

I've been pugging since closed beta, but am interested in joining a group of mature gamers for enhanced team-based gaming experience and performance. Given the number of great groups with ties to HK, I'd appreciate it if you can point me to a unit that best fits my profile:
  • Geographic location: NYC, USA
  • Profession: IT management
  • Available hours: typically 8pm-11pm Eastern time zone
  • Mastered and owned mech chasis: Jenner (1), Raven (1), Hunchback (1), Quickdraw (1), Catapult (2), Cataphract (2), Orion (1), Awesome (2), Highlander (2)
  • In-progress and owned mech chasis: Phoenix overlord mechs
  • Profile: I've been a BT fan since TT days. I've read all the pre-jihad novels and still own original print TROs and Mercenaries handbook. I'm comfortable with team-play with 2+ years experience in WoW raiding guild with participation in server-2nd achievement in killing Ragnaros and Nefarian. Currently looking for casual but organized group of mature gamers for MWO drops.

#2 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

Hi Onij, welcome to House Kurita. If you would like more information on house units, head on over to the recruitment sub forum where you will find many units that will fulfill your needs. We also have a DCMS unit main thread stickied here within the House Kurita forum.

-k

#3 Doctor Death

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 120 posts
  • LocationIndiana/Chicago area

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

Onij, we ("Silent Nine") are a small group of casual players who play most evenings during the time you indicated. Most of us are older, half-blind, and experiencing the early effects of senility. I'm not sure "organized" is the BEST term to describe us, but we have a heck of a lot of fun. Several of us are Founders, with a couple newer players as well. Feel free to stop in and join for some drops. (Our TS info is in my forum profile)

Edited by Doctor Death, 17 October 2013 - 11:00 AM.

#4 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 17 October 2013 - 12:26 PM

hey whats up onij. nights scorn is always looked for more members. we have multiple people spread across the US both casual and hardcore, and we definitely have a lot on during the times you have listed. our website is nstalkers.com and our teamspeak is TS.Nstalkers.com if you are interested. drop by and play with us sometime :)

#5 Blacke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 238 posts
  • Location3rd Takata Lancers

Posted 17 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Come Play on the House Kurita TeamSpeak server and meet a whole variety of peeps.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users