3 replies to this topic

#1 DAYLEET

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 4,316 posts
  • LocationLinoleum.

Posted 17 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

Hi, i have bought the overlord package but i would rather have the talon image with overlord written above it. How can i do that?

#2 Durant Carlyle

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:58 PM

You can't. You get the image of your purchased package and that's it. Just like you get the Phoenix Package hanging cockpit item showing your purchased package symbol, and not your choice of the four.

#3 Garagano

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 862 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:15 PM

is there a way to turn these logos off? It is so annoying to see a wall of NOTHING.
Theses founder/phoenix logos in the forum is a fault in design. Why do the user have to see so much empty space?

Please add an option to not show them at all, like the "No Signature" Option. Or at least make these icon smaller!

#4 Durant Carlyle

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:59 PM

lol

Are you REALLY complaining about the empty space on the page when most internet forums only use one-third of the page width-wise?

There is no option to not have Founder images, so there won't be an option to not have Phoenix images either.

The "No signatures" option isn't to save space on the page -- it's so you don't have to look at all of the (sometimes questionable) images that people put in them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users