#441 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,586 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 20 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

View PostLatorque, on 20 January 2014 - 02:37 AM, said:

the abundance of LRM-boating and the constant availability of trial spiders is starting to drain the fun.

This is no matter of a well-made design; the spider is broken.

May I ask what LRM boating you are seeing? I hardly see LRMs (besides my own) in most matches. They are still around and being used, but not as much as I seem to hear people complain about on the forums.

Oh, and you do realize that, now, the Spider has invisibly larger legs AND rear side torsos. I find, personally, that my Spider doesn't last nearly as long as my Jenner. I can do much more damage in my Jenner than I have ever done with my Spider, and far more often.

If anything, the Spider isn't broken, but HSR and HR (Hit Registration) are still off. I'd also have to ask, how stable is your PING rate? The more unstable your ping is (and your targets), the less reliable HSR and HR become. Spiders, being the smallest/thinnest mech in the game, combined with it's speed, tends to make it more of a problem. Add in anyone with even a slightly twitchy ping, and you see HSR and HR problems fester even more.

I think HSR and HR are still the underlying problems, and not the Spider.

PS: Got Spider problems? Get SSRMs. It's like a can of "Spider be gone".

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users