History Of Mech Warfare (Via Game Trailers)

3 replies to this topic

#1 Anjian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:56 PM

Our Earth plunges into chaos for many reasons, greed, fighting for resources, extremism. We do not need to shed our tears for the souls of those long lost in the past.

Our first mechs were nothing but walking tanks.

We fought to defend our land, our freedom.

But war is perpetual as human nature, and it spreads througout the world.

As our bloodshed continues, our technologies to make these weapons of war improved.

#2 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Large regional alliances form, and in addition to larger tank like mech units, we have also created a more mobile infantry type unit.

#3 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

As our planet dies, we are ever prouder of our instruments of war.

As alliances weaken, megacorporations began to rule our devastated world, monopolizing all technological resources, and fighting what is left of our natural resources.

Our cities crumble and we began to be driven underground.

Monster AIs began to watch over us, attempting to intervene in our course of history.

Mechs have become so powerful they have even learned to take flight. We have also learned to harness new forms of energy.

As our Earth is reduced to contaminated deserts, armored fortresses walked the land. With it our mechs have reached a pinnacle of development.

#4 Anjian

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 3,735 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

Our ancestors long left the Earth to find haven among the Stars. And yet we have learned nothing and brought our wars into the heavens.

As our human race began to populate our stars, we have began to be fragmented. Our wars have cost us our technological development, and we plunged into a new dark age. Our mechs have began to become simpler once again, focusing on the basics of infantry and tank combat.

We are repeating the sins of our fathers across a thousand worlds. Our new cities reduced to ash again.

It is our nature that we seek war and we brought our bloodied past into our future in the stars.

The question of our nature was long asked and answered back on Earth, in a distant mechanized memory.

"There is no place for me other than the battlefield.
To live as I please, and die a senseless death.
That is who I am, not a mere man of flesh.
War is part of my Existance."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users