#41 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:39 PM

View PostMeiSooHaityu, on 25 October 2013 - 07:45 AM, said:

I'm with you on the design aspect. May favorite styled mechs are the "Chicken-walkers" with the jet fusalage style torso. That is why I like the Catapults and Ravens so much (and try to like the Locust).

The Cougar always looked mean to me. I really would like a chance to pilot one. Still, the Bushwacker can't be too far off. I would definently like to pilot that mech.

As a side note, I do like some standard walker mechs. I was always a fan of the Hunchback and the Shadowhawk is pretty cool too.

Speaking of Cartoon....Where is my Adam Steiner Hero Axman :)

There are some Chicken-Walker style mechs I do like, but I'm sorry, every time I see/hear that term I think of this:

Posted Image

#42 Alek Ituin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,525 posts
  • LocationMy Lolcust's cockpit

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:23 AM

Well, may as well throw my wish on the pile...

I'm not a total fan of Clan 'Mechs like some people, but this beast is one I would love to see:

Blood Asp

EDIT: Oh, and the - Thor, Loki, Talos, Deimos, Cyclops, Fafnir, Ares, Atlas II, Atlas III, King Crab, Crab, Grand Titan, Cerberus, Salamander, Komodo (For Spider hunting), Dart, and Great Turtle...

Edited by Alek Ituin, 26 October 2013 - 06:07 AM.

#43 Jaegerwulf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:30 PM

I haven't tried assaults yet but the Goliath would be MY gateway drug into assaults. also LAMs, even if they could only convert into land/air mode. hovering mechs that could truly circle strafe LOL

#44 Randalf Yorgen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts
  • Locationwith in 3m of the exposed Arcons rear ct

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

well, I wouldn't mind seeing the Grasshoppers, 70 tons, mostly energy, jumps alot, Missile launcher in the head. can snuggle right up to a wall with just the top of the head showing and fire off a missile volley and then melt back. 3025 tech but a very solid mech.

20 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users