Sor/isengrim Conflict On Tourmaline

9 replies to this topic

#1 Perihelion Jack

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:53 AM

As the Company Commander for the incident, I feel as if I should clarify this issue. At the beginning of the match; the shieldwall unit in question asked for a brawl on Tourmaline instead of CapWarrior Online. We verified this request, and agreed to the terms of engagement. Operating in good faith, we positioned ourselves for battle at Theta. However, instead of honoring the agreement, the SoR unit sent a scout lance directly towards our base and capped around 3/4ths of it before a defense could be mounted. Needless to say, we converged back to our base to repel the cappers; which disrupted our battle plan. The members of my company, as well as myself, were angered and disappointed that a group of FRRs would behave so dishonorably towards fellow faction loyalists. To make matters worse, the SoR unit in question then proceeded to troll us about the brilliance of their "tactical maneuver".

The Isengrim mean no disrespect towards our SoR brethren in general or their officers, nor do we want to start a conflict with another FRR unit; however the company in question acted dishonorably, and it is incumbent upon us to inform the SoR officer corps that they have at least a company of "bad apples" that damage the reputation of your entire organization by acting in such a fashion.

I will instruct our members to cease publicly posting about this, but I would ask an officer of the SoR to contact me privately to resolve this issue. Also I would ask that the moderator looking into this to allow this post to stand, as it is meant to start a sensible dialog to resolve this conflict.

Edited by Aphelion Dax, 24 October 2013 - 09:16 AM.

#2 Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationMordhaus

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:59 AM

I'll be in contact shortly.

#3 Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• 1,136 posts
  • LocationMordhaus

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:04 AM

Mods please leave this post up as it will hopefully lead to a friendly resolution.

#4 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

I'll watch this thread, but leave it for now. I'll not guarantee however, that it will survive if the discussion goes down the drain.

#5 Skwisgaar Skwigelf

• 1,136 posts
  • LocationMordhaus

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:08 AM

Understood, thank you.

#6 Perihelion Jack

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:34 AM

Agreed. A PM conversation has been initiated at the command level, and we should be able to resolve this issue without any further public attacks, or forum battles between members of our respective units.

#7 Perihelion Jack

• PipPipPip
  • Death Star
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:28 AM

This issue has been resolved by mutual agreement and digital mead.

#8 Damon Howe

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,295 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic - Exact Loc. Unknown

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

Posted Image

Here Here!

#9 BookWyrm

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Menig Første Klasse
  • Menig Første Klasse
  • 365 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

I missed whatever incident occurred, was too busy drinking mead. But cheers all, glad we calmed down a bit :)

#10 Watchit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 2,235 posts
  • LocationOrlando

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

indeed ;)

Posted Image

Edited by Watchit, 26 January 2014 - 11:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users