#1 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

When you are running on Premium Time, you will earn 50% more C-bills and 50% more XP for every mission. This will also result in 50% more GXP accumulating.

In the future,once Community Warfare is launched, there will be added bonuses for running on Premium Time such as possibly more Loyalty points being earned and also access to rewards and prizes for some special tournaments and events (even though people not running on Premium Time will still be allowed to participate in these events).

There is also a section of the forums here called New Player Help where questions such as this may be posted and answered by members of the Community - you might like that area for getting game info :)

Edited by Prosperity Park, 25 October 2013 - 09:45 AM.

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:02 AM

View PostProsperity Park, on 25 October 2013 - 09:43 AM, said:

In the future,once Community Warfare is launched, there will be added bonuses for running on Premium Time such as possibly more Loyalty points being earned and also access to rewards and prizes for some special tournaments and events (even though people not running on Premium Time will still be allowed to participate in these events).

Really? I hadn't heard this. The added Loyalty Points makes sense, but the extra rewards and prizes for tournaments and events doesn't unless they move Premium Time to be an actual monthly subscription. You can buy Premium Time in one-day chunks -- that's no commitment at all, unlike a subscription.

#3 Johnny Marek Summers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

Just remember that bought Premium Time starts immediately after you buy it, so be careful WHEN you buy it, or activate it if you got PT in a package deal (like the Phoenix Package).

#4 Alaskan Nobody

• The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostJohnny Marek Summers, on 25 October 2013 - 10:08 AM, said:

Just remember that bought Premium Time starts immediately after you buy it, so be careful WHEN you buy it, or activate it if you got PT in a package deal (like the Phoenix Package).

I wasn't aware of that - I've got about 3-4+ months of premium stacked up that I haven't been using because of infrequent play-time.

Does it only auto-activate when you buy it in-game?
Cause it doesn't for the 1 day for a new account or the Phoenix Premiums.....

#5 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

Premium Time doesn't auto-activate as far as I am aware... It has to be activated with the little "activate" button at the bottom of the game UI.

#6 Johnny Marek Summers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

The three days I bought auto-activated. The Pheonix package stuff didn't. Admittedly this was before the Pheonix package was delivered. There was no activate button at the time.

#7 Johnny Marek Summers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:35 PM

80%

Hero Mech 30% + Premium Time 50% = +80% C-bill earnings for as long as PT is running.

#8 Arnold J Rimmer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 892 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostJohnny Marek Summers, on 25 October 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

The three days I bought auto-activated. The Pheonix package stuff didn't. Admittedly this was before the Pheonix package was delivered. There was no activate button at the time.

It shouldn't have. Every chunk of Premium Time I've ever bought (like, both of them) were banked and only started when I hit 'Activate'.

#9 LauLiao

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:41 PM

View PostDurant Carlyle, on 25 October 2013 - 10:02 AM, said:

Really? I hadn't heard this. The added Loyalty Points makes sense, but the extra rewards and prizes for tournaments and events doesn't unless they move Premium Time to be an actual monthly subscription. You can buy Premium Time in one-day chunks -- that's no commitment at all, unlike a subscription.

Yeah I remember the devs at one point were talking about giving out MC rewards for certain things like tournaments and whatnot and saying that if they did do something like that they might have a premium time requirement for the rewards. It's all very up in the air though.

View PostJohnny Marek Summers, on 25 October 2013 - 02:35 PM, said:

80%

Hero Mech 30% + Premium Time 50% = +80% C-bill earnings for as long as PT is running.

I'm not sure if this is completely accurate or if you don't actually get the full 80% because of how they are applied.

#10 Johnny Marek Summers

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:42 PM

Ah well, even if it was a bug I got some value from it. I managed to get my Jenner K through Elites and got my Sarah's Jenner through to Master with enough left over that I converted today.

#11 John MatriX82

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 2,398 posts
  • LocationItaly

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

View PostProsperity Park, on 25 October 2013 - 01:23 PM, said:

Premium Time doesn't auto-activate as far as I am aware... It has to be activated with the little "activate" button at the bottom of the game UI.

It auto activates. Even when they put some amount of PT on sale in weekends, as soon as you drop MCs on it, it starts counting down. Only PT acquired through packages like Founders or Phoenix has the "activate" button below the UI, or certain free pt initiatives that happened back in the past like penny arcade's 1 day of free premium time or valentines day's free pt day. Or at least, those two stacked onto my 2 months of founder PT that I still have to activate.

View PostMarack Drock, on 25 October 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

So if I got Premium Time and a Hero mech I would have a 70% C-bill boost?

Yep, an humongous amount of cbill bonus, but it's 50+30=80!. But exp bonus will stay @ 50% even while using hero mechs :)

Edited by John MatriX82, 25 October 2013 - 02:48 PM.

#12 Denolven

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 511 posts

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:02 AM

View PostMarack Drock, on 25 October 2013 - 09:38 AM, said:

When you get Premium time what does it do? I'm a bit confused at how it helps.

Please ask such questions here: Short Question - Short Answer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users