Angels of Death

8 replies to this topic

#1 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 12 November 2011 - 02:14 PM

Hello fellow Mechwarriors, We are the Angels of Death and we are currently recruiting 12 more pilots for various spots. We are looking for pilots to do the following duties: Recon, Fire Support, Urban Combat Operations and Lance Leaders. This unit will be a small but elite force on MW Online. We will begin training using MW4 shortly and I will be looking for various pilots to apply and try out. We will be employed or work hand in hand with the Federated Suns and House Davion depending on how the game is setup. If you are interested you can send a PM to myself or Andrew Osis. One or both of us will link up with you for an interview and to see if you are what we are looking for and setup a date to see your skills on the field of battle. This unit will think outside the box and not be a slug fest circle of death rush in to our doom style unit. We will be using various tactics to gain the advantage and press home to victory. Andrew and I have had exp in Mechwarrior since Netmech and NBT through MW3 and 4 as well. We have both been involved in leadership roles on many different areas in planetary leagues as well as Solaris style deathmatches. You can email questions or applications/bio's to x.angels.of.death.x@gmail.com and find us on face book as well.

A brief bio of myself for you, I have played since netmech and brought down an entire planetary league with my strategy and tactics on and off the battlefield along with Andrew And a few others. I ran one of the smallest but best units in the game. Mw3 was lag fest and a few of us took a break till mw4 and once again I was leading another small elite unit and we were very successful until I left to enlist in the army. I've been active duty army for about 8 years now and have spent about half my career with special forces and from what little bit we do know about this new incarnation of mechwarrior that training will come in handy. I have a sneaky feeling this game will incorporate the knowlege is power and i fully intend to use that to my teams advantage. I think outside the box and make decisions fast and expect perfection from my Soldiers and my team leaders to identify weaknesses and make on the spot corrections or exploit advantages.

Edited by Dunnardel, 12 November 2011 - 03:54 PM.

#2 Grayson Pryde

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 334 posts
  • LocationGermany Erfurt

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

Its realy nice you are recruiting here and not in the mec.section. (not ironic!) But isnt it too early to search for specific positions in your company? I mean we barly know that there will be a game and even dont know if the news that where postet will stay as they are in the final game. :)

But keep up the good work man.

#3 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 12 November 2011 - 05:28 PM

We know enough that it will feature at the least lance on lance combat and we also know the technology is out there from MW4 to feature 12+ players so its a safe bet to assume theres enough grounds to recruit for those positions and even if the game runs like MW4 those positions are still viable due to what was stated about information warfare and I used recon pilots before in matches and didnt like getting involved in the snipe wars. We would engage like everybody else but we had a bold flanking element at some point and took the fight to our enemy and flushed them out of their positions. You just have to use the terrain to your advantage and thats where knowing the maps and using your recon pilots for feints etc flanking it all comes together if you have a well rounded team you can avoid the sniping matches. I also wanted to get any pilots that felt that any pilots that had a slight loyalty to House Davion would be more of an advantage for my unit than having too many mixed loyalties :-) I will be posting in a few days for pilots outside House Davion however.

#4 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 17 November 2011 - 06:22 PM

[color=#CCCCCC]

Posted Image

[/color][/center]

[/color][/center]

We are the Angels of Death, a Mercenary Unit for hire and we do not fear death for we are Fear Incarnate. This unit is being built upon strong leadership from previous MechWarrior games that were very successful in various leagues from MechWarrior 2 through 4. We are seeking various members to finish filling our ranks and will not be a large unit that seeks to have quantity over quality. We will be one of the best units off and on the field and perfection is expected in battle. If you are a green warrior or an experienced vet of many battles you will be taught the Angel’s way of bringing war to the enemy though violence of action and controlling the battlefield. If you have ever served in the military especially Army and or Marines you will feel at home in this unit for many of the tactics that have been used in the past incarnations of MechWarrior will also be applied here that we were taught in basic training and throughout our military careers.

I am a Career NCO in the Army and have spent a lot of time training and serving with several units and have learned how to think outside the box and to apply maximum pressure to the weakest area’s to gain advantage and how to be proactive instead of reactive in battle. To me the odds in battle do not matter if you are quick enough to use the right tactics to increase your unit’s strengths and capitalize on enemy mistakes and forcing their hand, you can quickly even the odds and gain the advantage.

My Xo, Andrew Osis is also a skilled leader from MW2 though 4 and a few other realms of Battletech/MechWarrior. He and I along with a few other mates managed to conquer an entire planetary league during MW2 on MSN Gaming zone. Our aim is to bring home those same tactics on and off the field to dominate our opponents. We do not believe in winning, we believe in TOTAL Victory. This Unit will be able to handle any mission and will through training and tactics achieve mission success.

We are looking for several slots to be filled in this outfit and welcome all applicants. You must be able to play MW4 because we are beginning to train so if you apply please state if you can launch MW4 or not so we can help you fix your problem and get you into the cockpit a.s.a.p. If you wish to apply you will have to contact us at x.angels.of.death.x@gmail.com and tell us why you are a MechWarrior who belongs in this outfit and what combat role you think you will succeed at. We need General Lance Leaders, Fire Support Lance Leaders, Recon Lance Leaders, and pilots to serve in those Lances. I also need to know your weapon’s preference for load outs if you have any and how well you have been able to control your Mech when it comes to employing your Jump Jets. Are you an Alpha Strike kind of shooter or do you pick off your targets body parts and use precision aiming? This is the kind of information I am looking for in an application. It is up to you to give me the information you would want me to know to setup an interview. The application is our first impression of you as a MechWarrior, so allow us to see you as you want to be seen but remember we will see your piloting skills on the Field of Battle where it truly matters. We are also looking for applicants who are interested in performing jobs in the Intelligence field, Logistics, and Operations. No unit can expect to succeed without having the support of at least those three experts.

I wish you the best of luck in your application, interview and battlefield testing and hope you succeed in your effort to join the Angels of Death and I look forward to hearing from you.

#5 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 04 December 2011 - 10:02 AM

AoD Meet and Greet this weekend on GameRanger, please stop by the AoD MW4 room and introduce yourself, do a few drops, and applicants are welcome!

#6 That Guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:16 PM

So, with the release of dev blog 1, who are we? will we follow the path of a davion devoted merc corp, or join the fed suns directly?

#7 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 07 December 2011 - 07:21 PM

the Angels will be a Davion devoted Merc Corp. I plan on working closely with the other units in the AFFS etc, but we shall blaze our own path of Destruction and Glory

#8 That Guy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

I am hangin out on Gameranger right now (current time 1940 mountain), hope some others join up. or maybe you are all out at the bars :P

let see if we can get some people to show up tomorrow evening though

Edited by That Guy, 10 December 2011 - 06:44 PM.

#9 Dunnardel

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • LocationFt. Stewart

Posted 28 December 2011 - 08:15 PM

http://x-angelsofdeath-x.enjin.com/

Check out our new website and fill out an application if interested!

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users