#101 CarnageINC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 15 December 2014 - 06:04 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 14 December 2014 - 01:32 PM, said:

I doubt Ghost ebars were the smalles faction, sound smore like an excuse you traitors. :angry:

I'm a bit confused over this posting?!? Not only is it incoherent and out of the context that Lily is supposedly referring to, its horribly misspelled. <_<

When were Ghost 'ebars' mentioned...at all? They were never brought up once! By the way...is a Ghost 'ebar' a new PGI energy bar that multiplies 'energy' when you eat it? I'm glad you don't play Scrabble either....'smalles' is not a valid word.

And what do you have against 'sound smore's'? I'm not even sure on how you would make those?!? I'm going to take a wild guess...point multiple sound systems at each other and play different music genres on 11 till stuff melts??? Maybe you were talking about regular smore's? Most people believe regular smore's are an awesome campfire snack, maybe you don't and that's what your talking about?

Finally...how can Clan Hell's Horses be traitors to Clan Ghost Bear or any other clan? Do you not even know your Battletech lore? maybe you have not noticed but only 20% of the original Clans are present in the game. It's kind of hard to be one of those 'other' 80% right now. So we must choose the lesser of four evils in our eyes.

Please keep your drunken incoherent drivel out of our thread please :)

#102 Daneiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 490 posts
  • LocationSheridan

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:21 AM

Brothers just ignore the troll , he is not here to contribute to that topic !!!!!
Posted Image

Edited by Daneiel, 15 December 2014 - 12:18 PM.

#103 CarnageINC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 15 December 2014 - 10:59 AM

View PostLily from animove, on 15 December 2014 - 07:56 AM, said:

Shadowwolf kell as GB? is my lore knowledge wrogn, or isn't that the most wrong thing to be happen?

But Daneiel...I like to play with my food! Lily makes it easy, not sure if it his age, education or if English is his second language!

So Lily.....yes Shadow...as of now, is CGB. But what of it. If you watch more Sesame Street and learn to read, he did not mention anything about CGB being the smallest faction. He did mention he like the underdogs, however he failed to associate CGB as the underdogs. Shadow also mentioned he might be joining friends.

As far as the traitors comment, since you made it plural instead of singular, you were implying it to all of us. How can Shadow be a traitor if he's going to join his friends. And if referring to our CHH unit going over to a CSJ tag be with and help friends, I fail to see how that is being a traitor also. Playing with friends is what gaming is all about, being with others you enjoy company with.

If your implying why we are not sticking to lore, ie CHH and CW being "allies", you must read pages 58-59 of the Crusader Clan source book. No where does it say CHH is allies with any clan. Clans ally with each other for internal or political reasons. Clan Wolf and Clan Hell's Horses did so for the convince of Wolf so they would have fresh forces and CHH would pester CGB. In lore CHH were just tools to be used by Clan Wolf. I fail to see how any of that applies in reality.

If you are any example of the wolf player base, why would we want to be associated with you, an incoherent, misspelling driveling troll?

Edited by CarnageINC, 15 December 2014 - 11:00 AM.

#104 ShadowWolf Kell

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Widow Maker
  • The Widow Maker
  • 1,030 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 12:38 PM

View PostLily from animove, on 15 December 2014 - 07:56 AM, said:

Shadowwolf kell as GB? is my lore knowledge wrogn, or isn't that the most wrong thing to be happen?

I have a Ghost Bear tag solely because that was the plan last I'd heard for NBT-MWO. Apparently that has changed. The only loyalty I have is to Clan Star Adder, which the last I checked isn't in MWO yet and likely won't be for a very long time. I'm okay with that because CSA will take good care of the Pentagon worlds. ;)

CHH and CSA have been friends for a long time.

I was a Wolf at one point and was the first ever to create a small Clan unit known as Clan Wolf in Exile. CSA and WX have common origins and it's why we're all friends today.

Posted Image

People who have used the WX logo can thank my super wazoo MS paint skills. :wacko:

Moral of the story is, if you make friends with folks you play with, those friendships can last a lifetime. ;)

#105 Aethon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 2,037 posts
  • LocationSt. Louis, Niles, Kerensky Cluster

Posted 20 December 2014 - 02:24 PM

Greetings from Gamma Galaxy, 87th Armored Cavalry "Vindicator" Cluster. :) I am considering requesting a transfer, as I am the last member of my Galaxy still playing any MechWarrior title; however, I had a couple questions for you:

1. Do you consider yourselves Crusaders, Wardens, or are you a mixed-bag, like the canonical Hell's Horses?

2. Is your Clan on good (or at least neutral) terms with the Ghost Bears (specifically, the ones led by Coffinail, Ancient Demise, Ghost Ryder, etc.)?

Thanks for your time, and it is good to see my favourite Clan thriving. :)

#106 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWarShip Sleipnir, Spinward-Coreward Quadrant

Posted 20 December 2014 - 04:14 PM

Atheon,

1. We're a mix of both Crusader and Warden, we see both sides and agree with parts of each philosophy but generally walk the line between.

2. As of this point in time we do not have any enemies that we know of. Our only major/known ally is the Smoke Adders.

#107 Euphoric1RW

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Butcher
  • The Butcher
  • 1,832 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 20 December 2014 - 06:52 PM

Greetings Trothkins, Clan Hell's horses! How is the battle going?

Posted Image

#108 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 07:00 PM

I have been grinding away on bro cluster for the better part of 18 hours (I did sleep lol). Still have not carried the day.

Other than that, things are well

#109 CarnageINC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 21 December 2014 - 11:44 PM

I enjoyed our short time tonight dropping with Aethon, look forward to fighting with you again sir.

#110 Aethon

• Mercenary
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 10:33 AM

View PostCarnageINC, on 21 December 2014 - 11:44 PM, said:

I enjoyed our short time tonight dropping with Aethon, look forward to fighting with you again sir.

Likewise, sir...I am glad I have the next few days off; that was more fun than I have had in MWO in quite some time. :)

#111 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 11:24 AM

View PostAethon, on 22 December 2014 - 10:33 AM, said:

Likewise, sir...I am glad I have the next few days off; that was more fun than I have had in MWO in quite some time. :)

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself so far ☺.

#112 CarnageINC

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 216 posts
  • LocationNorth Dakota

Posted 22 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

View PostDark DeLaurel, on 22 December 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself so far ☺.

Yes....so far....mwahahahah!!!! If you keep coming back you just might see how deep the rabbit hole goes B)

#113 Aethon

• Mercenary
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 22 December 2014 - 06:43 PM

View PostCarnageINC, on 22 December 2014 - 04:30 PM, said:

Yes....so far....mwahahahah!!!! If you keep coming back you just might see how deep the rabbit hole goes B)

"Why, oh, why, didn't I take the BLUE pill?" :)

#114 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 07:14 PM

I would like to welcome Aethon to the Clan!

#115 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 03:58 AM

Seyla!

#116 Aethon

• Mercenary
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 11:53 AM

View PostDark DeLaurel, on 23 December 2014 - 07:14 PM, said:

I would like to welcome Aethon to the Clan!

View PostCHH Badkarma, on 24 December 2014 - 03:58 AM, said:

Seyla!

Thank you both...it feels good to wear Hell's Horses tags again. B)

#117 Dark DeLaurel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 579 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:15 PM

View PostAethon, on 24 December 2014 - 11:53 AM, said:

Thank you both...it feels good to wear Hell's Horses tags again. B)

You just need to learn to leave them on :-), a lot of us go by our names here in real life ;-)

#118 CHH Badkarma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 831 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:33 PM

"venti pike for Badkarma, pike for Badkarma"

I do not know what you are talking about Dark...

#119 Jaroth Corbett

• The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 2,252 posts
  • LocationSmoke Jaguar OZ

Posted 24 December 2014 - 07:28 PM

AAAEEEEEEETTHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#120 Aethon

• Mercenary
  • 2,037 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 09:06 PM

View PostJaroth Corbett, on 24 December 2014 - 07:28 PM, said:

AAAEEEEEEETTHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I *did* mention I would be putting my Horse tags back on, once CW hit...not that I have forgotten my friends from Clan Ghost Bear. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users