Missing The Original 'mech Skins From Closed Beta

3 replies to this topic

#1 Tevesh

• PipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 53 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:11 AM

I don't know how many people are like me and miss the original skins for the 'mechs from closed beta. The red Atlas, chocolate brown Dragon, light brown Catapult, tan Awesome, etc. How about putting those skins back in? Maybe something exclusive for Founders or only for the type of 'mech you got with your founders package? It seems like it could be a cool way to reward founders without really taking too much work on the part of the dev team.

#2 Enzane

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 428 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTemplar Command Training Camp.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

View PostTevesh, on 28 October 2013 - 09:11 AM, said:

I don't know how many people are like me and miss the original skins for the 'mechs from closed beta. The red Atlas, chocolate brown Dragon, light brown Catapult, tan Awesome, etc. How about putting those skins back in? Maybe something exclusive for Founders or only for the type of 'mech you got with your founders package? It seems like it could be a cool way to reward founders without really taking too much work on the part of the dev team.

To be honest, I was lightly thinking that a few days ago. The Puke Green you see now is just shudderingly awful (to get you to buy the colors I bet.). I miss my brown Dragons...

#3 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:42 AM

i'd just like to have the option of using them....maybe pay 1,000,000 c-bills to unlock each original camo or something.

#4 Whatzituyah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,236 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationIn a dark corner waiting to alpha strike his victim.

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:35 PM

There are some you can pay for cbills you know

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users