#1 Jae Hyun Nakamura

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 288 posts
  • LocationMarburg

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:55 AM

Hey folks,

as an easy to implement possibility for PGI i would like to see some more Faction Medallions which boost your loyality points awards in CW. As we have some madallions from the phoenix pack already, my idea is to create three different medallions for every faction in three different colors (bronze, silver, gold) and give them a seperate value depending on the boost they give.

Faction (all houses and clans):

Faction x bronze medallion - 1%-10% (depending on how many mechs have it in CW) - 500 MC

Faction x silver medallion - 3%-20% (depending on how many mechs have it in CW) - 1000 MC

Faction x gold medallion - 5%-30% (depending on how many mechs have it in CW) - 2000 MC

This would rbing some money into PGIs development and a huge advantage for the players trying to grind through CW matches. It's also not pay to win, but more pay to advance faster.

As a bonus you could also implement the same for XP boosts, maybe with lower percentages.

The MC values are something to discuss, but i would like to know what you think about.

Peace

PUG Commander 1st Class
Jae Hyun Nakamura

PS: don't know if this topic has been discussed earlier.

#2 Hoffenstein

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 368 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 30 May 2015 - 09:48 AM

This sounds like a great idea to promote CW & make a bit of coin for PGI, sweet!

#3 Pepito Sbazzeguti

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 95 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 04:30 PM

I like the idea, +1

#4 Father Tork

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 155 posts

Posted 27 February 2016 - 05:57 PM

They exist...

They were part of the Pheonix pack, and an event that followed it's release. you just can't get them anymore

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users