4 replies to this topic

#1 Narcissistic Martyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 4,242 posts
  • LocationLouisville, KY

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:26 AM

MWO has the ability to put you in the same C3 chat as the other people on your team right? Problem is most people don't use that ability either because noone else is using it or out of ignorance.

So, please remind players of this functionality in the tool tips. Also including a link for C3 download on the start page or with the download of the game would be super.

Thanks.

#2 Nehkrosis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 772 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:30 AM

does it work?

#3 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 02 November 2013 - 07:42 AM

They were supposedly going to integrate this functionality with the MW:O client so no extra download was necessary. Will it happen? Who knows?

For whatever reason, people don't like having extra downloads to play a game, even if those downloads will make them MUCH better at the game. That and a lot of people are afraid of others hearing their voice -- it's embarrassing to them, or some such. Or they view it as an invasion of their privacy. Either way, there will be a lot of people who won't join voice channels of any kind, whether it's integrated or third-party.

#4 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:13 AM

C3 never properly integrated, I uninstalled it. And it used to be in the tool tips, the fact that it isn't is rather telling.

#5 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 02 November 2013 - 08:36 AM

I think it's still in there. I could have sworn I saw it the other day, could be wrong though.

TS is just so much easier to use and PGI dropped the ball on this one. Most players had already gravitated and populated TS servers prior to C3 getting any kind of real push for use. They SHOULD just put the TS servers in the tips until they have a full in-game VOIP option that's completely integrated into the game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users