#1 Iacov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 668 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:31 AM

Hi guys/dear staff

the following is just a small list of mind-stormed thoughts, which aim to generate a good amount of cash(flow), thus supporting the development of MWO, and yet offering "bang for the bucks"

these thoughts are "quick-shots" and open for discussion - and constructive additions are welcome
i won't explain the suggestions, because i guess everyone will get the idea

- improve the worth of Premium Time
either by offering "hour-passes" (e.g. 1, 3 or 5 hour options) or offering benefits to long-term (or recurring) premium-timers (e.g. 500mc per month - which is not much, let's be honest - and/or 1mio cbills per month)

- permanent and tiered cbill/xp boosts for non-hero variants
e.g. cbill bonus T1/2/3: 10%/15/20%
xp bonus T1/2/3: 3/6/9%
each tier for maybe 1500 or 2000mc

- permanent mc consumables
"premium" consumables are nice and it was already stated that there'll be a auto-refill soon...but i could also imagine, that some would be willing to pay for a permanent premium consumable in exchange for not having to refill or making sure to have enough mc on the account (or to say in other words: the target group for single use premium-consumables could already be reached, yet permanent and higher priced consumables are a new and differntiated target group)

- patterns unlock at least for the same weight group (light, medium etc) instead of per chassis

- shark teeth pattern
you know you want it too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users