Session Was Lost. Session Was Lost. Session Was Lost.

22 replies to this topic

#21 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:31 AM

Thanks everyone for the advice. The problem spontaneously resolved itself the day after, and has not repeated so far.

(Before that, reinstalling the client, clearing the shader cache etc, didn't address the issue.)

#22 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostAppogee, on 05 November 2013 - 07:27 AM, said:

Ironically I was looking at the forum titles and not the major section heading. My bad.

Mind you, ''Patch Feedback'' is not intuitively somewhere I'd have thought reporting a general game problem should go anyway. (I thought it was for feedback on patches.)

Anyway, thanks for the links, I do appreciate the detailed response.

Ok, apology accepted! :)

Please excuse my rude tone in my post. Gameplay Balance is the forum I'm cleaning up three to four times a week, moving threads into the correct sub-forums. This time I had to do the work of four days, as I haven't been able to keep up with most of the forum in that time, and I guess it showed in my post adressing you.

#23 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:03 AM

View PostEgomane, on 05 November 2013 - 09:35 AM, said:

Please excuse my rude tone in my post. Gameplay Balance is the forum I'm cleaning up three to four times a week, moving threads into the correct sub-forums. This time I had to do the work of four days, as I haven't been able to keep up with most of the forum in that time, and I guess it showed in my post adressing you.

There's nothing to excuse. My implied criticism of the forum was invalid, and you were correct in pointing out that I was wrong to make it.

I used to moderate a popular tech forum myself - so I of all people appreciate the constant admin work which would be unnecessary if users took a little more care before they posted. :))

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users