Im New And Am Confused

21 replies to this topic

#21 scJazz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • LocationNew London, CT

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

View PostKoniving, on 04 November 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

I don't save them for the money earned though I should, been curious about earnings lately.

Since I have been running numbers and driving myself insane doing MANUAL data entry because NO ONE has spammed my AtDs with likes, preferring instead to spam likes on questions like "so when is UI2.0 coming out" as if this wasn't obvious... so we don't have Match Logging, we can't hack the app to do it either that is bad I've been told so, and I'm too lazy to write a horrifically complicated solution in AHK........................

The current earnings are designed for Mastery! Kind of obvious, but not one of the million download players... nor any of the ZOMG uber FOUNDERS has bothered to run an analysis. The numbers closely resemble 500xp match average with around 9m CB earned to run a single variant from zero to Master. No premium or Hero bonuses.

Still at the risk of sounding like a bitter newb staring at all the uber Founders... "if you all stopped griping about how PGI did this or that wrong" and instead spent at least twice as long thinking about how your solution sucked as opposed to being uber... we would not be screwed with the PGI = dumb meme we have now.

They are not... you (not u specifically Koniving but the general you) probably haven't thought about all the ways your UBER plan would in fact be bad!

#22 Marchant Consadine

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:55 AM

I have to disagree with several posters here stating that shooting all enemy mechs a little will help you make CB. That is just wrong. Shooting several enemy mechs just a little means you are not concentrating fire and your team will lose the match quickly without many kills or assist -> much less CB earned. Instead shoot something someone (or preferrably everyone) else is shooting and keep at it untill it's dead or has no weapons left, repeat untill victorious (this is very simplified of course but as a new player this is the first thing you should learn - concentrate fire)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users