Feature For Lobby System When Ui2 Comes Out? Thoughts?

3 replies to this topic

Poll: Add a option to set ur weight class preference in the lobby before start a game mode? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Have a voting feature to set ur weight class preference before a match when UI2 comes out?

1. Yay! (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. Nah! (0 votes [0.00%])

Allow the match creator to set the weight class of the match?

1. Yay! (0 votes [0.00%])

2. Nay! (0 votes [0.00%])

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 gtyida

• PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 10:55 PM

Hi guys, this is my first post since I joined a few months back. <_<

I have a suggestion for option to the lobby system when UI2 comes out to make the game more fun / balance for new and old players alike. I think that having a option to enable only lights, or mediums or heavies / assaults or a combination of lights and mediums only for conquest may change the gameplay a bit...

this could be a learning curve for new players and makes the mode more interesting for old players?

Well not all people may like this idea but I think the implementation for assaults mode may be harder since they have already the matchmaking system but frankly having an option to cater to how you want to play that mode maybe more fun, better strategies or just for the only pure assaults vs assaults may be a new way to play the game?

I know I being reading the forums and learning new things from the MechWarrior lore as I hardly played MW in multiplayer before but I still like some mechs in this universe.

Give your suggestions and your opinions and it could be a nice feature for lobby system and UI2 which is coming a few months time as mentioned by PGI but time will tell.....

I edited the post to allow ur suggestions for a poll and see how thing come?

Edited by gtyida, 20 November 2013 - 07:47 AM.

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:39 AM

to have a match where only assaults are permitted...that would be sort of fun.

#3 Corvus Antaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 8,310 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:43 PM

yeah id love to see matches where we can set our own tonnage limits.

#4 Troa Barton

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 356 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUS

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:27 PM

i like the idea of being able to set your own tonage limits but it would split the community up.
perhaps a preferences tab that allows you cast your vote (not setting) that you are more likely to end up in heavier, balanced, or lighter drops. This same principal could be applied to maps. where you vote on maps you would prefer to be matched on.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users