7 replies to this topic

#1 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:35 PM

You know what would be cool?

A keymap that you could bind to a key, mouse button or joystick button that would fire the highlighted weapons group.

Rather than map a weapon group to 6 different keys, you could use the toggle weapon group left/right then when you hit the key that the... let's call it Fire Selected Weapons Group, it would actually fire that group.

That would be cool.

#2 Enzane

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 428 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationTemplar Command Training Camp.

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Can't tell if just High... or Troll.

#3 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostEnzane, on 07 November 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

??

#4 T0RC4ED

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 312 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 05:58 PM

Great Idea! =)~

#5 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:23 PM

View PostEnzane, on 07 November 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

The way Roadbeer has his setup (not trying to troll Road here) he apparently relied on that a fair ammount, and is quite upset by it's removal.

I have a hard time imagining how he used it really, but the imagination part of my brain has not been working lately so it could just be that that is just me being the stupid one. ;)

#6 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:25 PM

View PostShar Wolf, on 07 November 2013 - 06:23 PM, said:

The way Roadbeer has his setup (not trying to troll Road here) he apparently relied on that a fair ammount, and is quite upset by it's removal.

I have a hard time imagining how he used it really, but the imagination part of my brain has not been working lately so it could just be that that is just me being the stupid one. ;)

Without going too deep into details, just imagine that they removed the ability for you to use your mouse... or even better, they rearranged all the keys on your keyboard, then told you "Figure it out".

#7 Alaskan Nobody

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 10,358 posts
  • LocationAlaska!

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 07 November 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

Without going too deep into details, just imagine that they removed the ability for you to use your mouse... or even better, they rearranged all the keys on your keyboard, then told you "Figure it out".

I've seen enough of your posts to have some understanding of your frustration ;)
It is just the finer details of the functionality that I am not seeing.
(not asking for the details, just explaining that I am feeling somewhat retrarded right now :P)

I say this in support, and trying to help:
For what it is worth, you might want to take some time to cool down, and try to find a more coherent way to let PGI know about your problem though - I have noticed (though may very well be wrong) that the angry sarcastic threads tend to get "ignored" more by the developers. :P
And I do not mean ignored in the usual sense, but.... GAH! cannot wait for my brain to wake up :P

#8 Roadbeer

• Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

LOL, I'm actually pretty calm now, just being snarky and mocking. They've already said they were going to fix it, just being the squeaky wheel to motivate them to get it done and shut me up :P

It's been a while since I was on the opposite side of PGI, I just wanted to remind them what it was like ;)

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users