8 replies to this topic

#1 Celticmonk

Rookie

• The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 1 posts
  • LocationRichmond, KY

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

I just left a Merc unit and I an searching do a Davion House unit/Clan. Ideal would be a unit with Members in the 30 year old range with a understanding that this is the game in the present state. I am willing to play on Ventrillo or TS comms, willing to paint mech the unit colors, and follow orders. I would like a command structure and possibility of promotion. I have a history with Battletech from tabletop through the mechwarrior and mech commander games. Also read the battletech novels and know the history of Hanse and Victor Davion, plus the clan invasion. I am located in KY, so eastern time zone and would look for a group that starts to get together after five in the afternoon, Please let me know if you are interested.

#2 jrfellow

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

First things first. We are a merc company leaning towards Davion. Most of our players in our unit, is round 30 years and you can find people on TS almost at all times. Visit http://www.fedsuns.com/ and if you like what you see, apply and register.

#3 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 24 October 2013 - 12:27 AM

Hey Celticmonk and welcome to House Davion! Great to have another pilot in our ranks :)

I have messaged you with info on C4. Lot of great Davion units to choose from, so good luck with your search for a new home.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions or just swing by one night for some drops and see how you get on.

HTH,
Trak

#4 Squidy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 187 posts
  • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

Posted Image

#5 Bitslizer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 629 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostCelticmonk, on 23 October 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

I just left a Merc unit and I an searching do a Davion House unit/Clan. Ideal would be a unit with Members in the 30 year old range with a understanding that this is the game in the present state. I am willing to play on Ventrillo or TS comms, willing to paint mech the unit colors, and follow orders. I would like a command structure and possibility of promotion. I have a history with Battletech from tabletop through the mechwarrior and mech commander games. Also read the battletech novels and know the history of Hanse and Victor Davion, plus the clan invasion. I am located in KY, so eastern time zone and would look for a group that starts to get together after five in the afternoon, Please let me know if you are interested.

You should also look into Headhunter of Davion (HHoD) http://www.hhod.com. We have been around for 20+ years and we have both dedicated competitive team as well as just casual players. Our Regimental command staffs are all mature adults in the 30+ range and we have a no swearing policy on TeamSpeak. The rest of our players are very diverse both age wise and geographic wise (US, Europe, Aussies etc). quite a few of our players are also TT fans and some of them host local TT games

We are always on the Team Davion TS server (http://mwomercs.com/...ion-ts3-server/) and you are welcome to stop by and say Hi, introduce yourself and get in some pickup 4 men with us.

We always have at least 1 if not more 4 men drop going and at our peak nights we can have more than 4x 12 men drops going in addition to the bunch of 4 men groups.

#6 Jerrard Cranston

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

Check out the Robinson Ranger Brigade. http://rrb.enjin.com/ Command is not overly pushy, allows everyone to play as they wish, but we do have a good structure and have a lot of really good 12-man players. Regular practices and events, come give us a look!

#7 Stelar 7

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 315 posts

Posted 31 October 2013 - 01:13 PM

Check out HHoD on the Davion TS Server. Lots of 20-50 something+ all day, every day.

#8 Cale MacKenna

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 148 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:35 AM

The 286th Highlander Dragoons are a Mercencary unit currently employed to House Davion, we have a lot of pilots that range from mid twenties to late forties. We are also on House Davion's teamspeak, you can check out out Information Center Here

#9 BlackIC

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIL

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:00 PM

find anyone you like?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users