Operation Revival

44 replies to this topic

#1 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

Clan Diamond Shark in partnership with, Clan Cloud Cobra and Clan Wolf, is pleased to announce the launch of Operation Revival.

The goals of the project is to create a "Strana Mechty" community for both lore and non-lore based Clans. We have six member units already and hope to gain more. Though the website is still a work in progress, we do have a Teamspeak up and running for any Clan units that wish to join.

What does being part of this community entail?

Aside from having more people to play with on a regular basis, it servers as a base to form a Clan Council. There we can come together as a community to organize tournament, community warfare, and resolve political issues. There is also the roleplay aspect to be had with this.

Each unit will be allowed two representatives in the Council, but only one vote. These votes will be used to pass community wide edicts, tournaments, etc.

Check it out. If you have any questions feel free to message me.

www.strana-mechty.net

Edited by Bongfu, 10 November 2013 - 08:30 PM.

#2 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:26 PM

Some folks from other Clan-based units tried something similar. You should contact them as well perhaps.

http://www.anook.com...n/strana-mechty

#3 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:30 PM

View PostLukoi, on 10 November 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

Some folks from other Clan-based units tried something similar. You should contact them as well perhaps.

http://www.anook.com...n/strana-mechty

Key word... tried.

We are not trying. We are doing.

#4 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:35 PM

Hey man, just letting you know there are others who are like minded on the issue. No need to be a pompous douche about it. If you do not care for someone letting you know there are others in the community who might agree with the premise of your website, perhaps you are doing it for the wrong reasons. Ego much?

Thank goodness for forum features I guess.

Edited by Lukoi, 10 November 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#5 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 01:22 AM

View PostKittenkrusher, on 10 November 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

i think what Bong meant by that was that we mean to put in the extra hours to make sure this succeeds .... text is easy to misunderstand, as im sure many a quarrel has started because written text bears no visual queues or emotion. i thank you Lukoi for the heads up and helping us on the road to what we hope with the support of the community is a very successful endeavor that is beneficial to all involved. =D

If that is the case, I will gladly retract my angry statement. However, there is a such thing as a written tone and his earlier comment certainly carried one.

#6 JacNor Keridic

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • LocationGlace Bay, NS

Posted 11 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

I fully support this Alliance of Clans and will do my part to help it succeed.

#7 Seldil

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:43 AM

This is a fun group of guys (and gals) to drop with. I am on here every night and never at a loss for a group to play with. No one will judge you if you are new, make a mistake, or just have an off night, it happens to us all from time to time. If any mechwarriors out there are looking for a home this is a good place to start. If you want to talk more you can find me in alliance TS3, NGNG TS3, or in game as Seldil.

Good hunting mechwarriors.

#8 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 11 November 2013 - 07:59 AM

I will happily drop in with the Star Adders (under an Alt of course).

#9 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 01:23 PM

I would like to report Clan Jade Falcon has officially joined out alliance. We are open to all other clans who wish to find a place to call our own. Several dialogues have been open and I am search for more trothkin out there. Come be part of a growing community. We will soon be discussing leagues and aspects such as cross training, trials, and Clan life.

The Forums for Operation Revival will be up later today. It will offer a place for us to have our own internal discussions, as well as forum hosting for Clan units who need it.

#10 Bongfu

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 147 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 04:15 PM

I am pleased to announce that the forums are up and running. We have also been joined by Clan Diamond Shark Russia and Russian Clan Cloud Cobra.

#11 VoodooLou Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 595 posts
  • LocationMember #2618

Posted 15 November 2013 - 04:47 PM

Im all for the push to build a community but with no meta game at Release Im more disappointed with the game than I ever was when Microsoft Ditched the Directional JumpJets in Mech 4 CBT, and let me tell ya I was disappointed. Just glad Im not one of y'all whos forked over the Cashola to CBT,Phoenix and yadda yadda. Think PGI has seriously dropped the ball or got too focused on 'Pretty colors'. I propose that when the Clans come into the Game and the Meta Game arrives that All the Clans bond together and do a scorched planet campaign to retake terra. The Inner Sphere doesnt deserve Zellbringen or Batchall, the deserve to Surrender or be bombarded from space with Asteroids with a Partial C (as in E=MC2) charge to insure that no innsurection takes us from behind on our March to Terra!

#12 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 06 February 2014 - 12:50 PM

Hail,

Khan DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa of Merc Corp Diamond Shiver of Clan Diamond Shark here.. Just wondering how this has been going as I haven't seen any real updates since about late December.

I understand it's difficult to keep things running without a real end game in sight. It's been rough for all groups. How about you all.

Hail,

Khan DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa of Merc Corp Diamond Shiver of Clan Diamond Shark here.. Just wondering how this has been going as I haven't seen any real updates since about late December.

I understand it's difficult to keep things running without a real end game in sight. It's been rough for all groups. How about you all.

#13 Crimson Angel

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 66 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:37 AM

Hey guys, our unit, Antares Scorpions, is starting up a Clan Goliath Scorpion sub division. Application made on website. Really do hope this project still lives.

Edited by Crimson Angel, 07 February 2014 - 09:37 AM.

#14 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,621 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:43 AM

Do some of you guys fly different clan standards (or colors)? I just want to know what clan affiliation I'll be fighting when you mess with the Fed-Com.

#15 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:46 AM

View PostWill9761, on 07 February 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

Do some of you guys fly different clan standards (or colors)? I just want to know what clan affiliation I'll be fighting when you mess with the Fed-Com.

Atm most of us fly either old Western Clan Wolf colors or Alpha Galaxy colors (orange/black/grey or gold for the Keshik and officers). I do not have enough MCs to buy these colors so i run full orange.

#16 Lukoi Banacek

• 4,353 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:51 AM

View PostWill9761, on 07 February 2014 - 10:43 AM, said:

Each of hthe Clan lored based units tend to sport color schemes similar to their backgrounds. CSA and ours are similar for example as we claim the same clan background, but very different from the other clans.

#17 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 07 February 2014 - 12:27 PM

And Nova Cats run their Alpha Galaxy paint scheme as well.

#18 Pariah Devalis

• The Clan Cat
  • The Clan Cat
  • 7,655 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationAboard the NCS True Path

Posted 07 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

Beat me to it. If you see these colors, it may be too late to run:

Posted Image

#19 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 07 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 07 February 2014 - 02:34 PM, said:

Posted Image

problem... I run that scheme as well... :rolleyes: Though often I use secondary as a bright red, to represent the wading through the blood of my defeated enemies. :P

#20 Will9761

• Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,621 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:24 PM

View PostPariah Devalis, on 07 February 2014 - 02:34 PM, said:

Posted Image

Well if you see these colors, that means I'm bringing the Steiner Swag to you Clanners.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users