Show Total Team Tonnage

5 replies to this topic

#1 Al Bert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

self explanatory. I propose showing it on the start screen as well as on the game stat screen in the end.

Al Bert

#2 Lukoi Banacek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 4,353 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:07 PM

To what end? Legitimately curious as to what purpose this would serve. To make people justified when they lose to being dramatically out or dramatically under tonned by a team of wolfpacking, caprushing wolfpacks? To fuel nerd rage in those that have a hard team eating a loss?
If its just to serve ones idle curiosity.......

#3 Al Bert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:15 PM

well, for one you can get prepared for what is coming. If you see a 250t team, you know it is going to be a rush of lights. If you see it is a 1200t team, you can quickly set up your strategy, just to mention the two extremes here. No drama ment here, why: on the game stat screen, you anyway see you were outweighed by the Mechs listed!? So it is just an additional information potentially helping you to choose the strategy.

#4 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:17 PM

All you have to do is look at your team and realize that in most instances it's going to be +/- 200 tons from your own. I know Matchmaking is bad but it's not CONSISTENTLY bad.

#5 Al Bert

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:26 PM

View PostRoadbeer, on 12 November 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

All you have to do is look at your team and realize that in most instances it's going to be +/- 200 tons from your own. I know Matchmaking is bad but it's not CONSISTENTLY bad.

I am not here to complain about the matchmaker, but your +/-200t is not my experience - maybe in PUG teams, but not in lances of 12, not even close. Our team refuses to drop with 10-12 assaults or 10-12 lights/med pack (just as an example), but i just had three drops in a row experiencing (again) that other teams seem to handle it "differently" to say the least.

#6 Ranek Blackstone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 November 2013 - 12:30 PM

There are tonnage limits that are in the works for when CW goes live, so you'll see less assault heavy teams.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users