Remembering Toontown

No replies to this topic

#1 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 08:21 AM

A few months ago, I saw that a favorite childhood game of mine had closed down for good, that game was Disney's Toontown Online. I was pretty sad to see this game go considering how much fun I had with this game. So I'm going to talk about the my memories with Toontown. The reason I got into the game, started back in 2003 when I was watching my old brother play the three day trial. I was drawn into the cartoon styled action and the story line explaining the Cog's origins. I always favored the color orange and preferred Horse species as one of my personal characters. I've always spent my time on the racetrack and playing trolley games like Tug-o-War and Tag. While at other times I would always level up my character and fight in cog hqs and cog buildings. Me and my brothers played this game every time we got back from school. However, I quit playing back in 08, the former reason being that the game was a money sucker, the latter being that I was growing too old for it. Nevertheless, it was still pretty fun to play, oh well it was good while it lasted. For those of you who grew up with Toontown what were your favorite memories?

Edited by Will9761, 18 November 2013 - 08:23 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users