Worst System Ever

150 replies to this topic

#141 Mudhutwarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts
  • LocationThe perimieter, out here there are no stars.

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:04 AM

View PostTombstoner, on 19 December 2013 - 07:11 AM, said:

Kills / Death 900 / 1,083 Wins / Losses 831 / 894 Kill / Death Ratio 0.83 Accumulative C-Bills Per Match 104,692.81 Avg. XP Per Match 507.79

Are these the Stats of a good player - the question becomes how do you then quantify team work and damage done to damage received. is that not a better metric of a good player. one who knows how to use positioning and cover. what about kill steals.

My stats are a reflection of who i'm grouped with. if they suck... i suck. i cant out play stupid.

If you drop pug they are solid. If you drop premade they are fully inflated. After 8k matches you tend to see how lousy players make up for it with team speak. Many more of them then good ones.

#142 Mudhutwarrior

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:08 AM

View PostJay Kerensky, on 22 December 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Just give me a new solo MW campaign that is decent in length with enough replayability and I'm outa here........

As it is, this is the only show in town, so guess I'm just gunna suck it up and pay over more dollars. No point b*tching, we get what they give us and I'm just going to bend over and take it :P

Like staying with a woman who makes you miserable because there is a grunt in there once in a while. Seems most men live their lives in such ways. Truly sad.

#143 A banana in the tailpipe

• The 1 Percent
  • 2,705 posts
  • Locationbehind your mech

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:32 AM

Personally I dislike it when PGI players are in my drops. Everybody gushes while they wave like the queen of fracking england then say they've got to run and disconnect screwing one of the teams over by being down a man.

#144 Mudhutwarrior

• The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 4,183 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 07:52 AM

View Postlockwoodx, on 22 December 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

Personally I dislike it when PGI players are in my drops. Everybody gushes while they wave like the queen of fracking england then say they've got to run and disconnect screwing one of the teams over by being down a man.

I give to them both barrels whenever I see them. Both in chat and on the field. Next day I see three or four have checked my profile. Tells me they know exactly what the deal is and are more Bernie Madoff then Mother Theresa.

#145 Damia Savon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 608 posts
  • LocationMidwest, USA

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:02 AM

Well they are never going to publish ELO scores because the same 'tards that insult every other player will be even larger f'tards than they already are. Though it would be hysterical to see that some of these "awesome" players are far lower than their little brains think.

#146 Ghogiel

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • CS 2021 Gold Champ
  • 6,852 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 09:35 AM

View PostMudhutwarrior, on 22 December 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

If you drop pug they are solid. If you drop premade they are fully inflated. After 8k matches you tend to see how lousy players make up for it with team speak. Many more of them then good ones.

Every good player will be carrying games while solo

Every good player will have good stats while solo

#147 Deathlike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Littlest Helper
  • Littlest Helper
  • 29,240 posts
  • Location#NOToTaterBalance #BadBalanceOverlordIsBad

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:39 AM

Sometimes I wonder why mudhut even posts.

When you go into a solo match thinking "they have a premade with VOIP", you might as well just say "everyone is out to get me".

Frankly, if you don't know how to play through adversity and learn to communicate in battle, then you might as well just hand a win over the the opposing team. Playing solo isn't always fun, but remember that if you brought zero contributions to the battle, don't be surprised that more often than not that you'll lose. Learning to work as a team requires understanding what people are trying to do or not do, and although individual play is a component in team success, it's also not being THAT GUY that falls into the "squirrel chasing trap".

Making every excuse to losing w/o looking at yourself and looking to self improve as much as possible is effectively FINDING FAILURE.

#148 KharnZor

• Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 3,584 posts
  • LocationBrisbane, Queensland

Posted 22 December 2013 - 12:03 PM

View PostDeathlike, on 22 December 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

Sometimes I wonder why mudhut even posts.

Don't wonder. His posts are always worded in a way to elicit a specific reaction. Like a stool that he uses so he can climb up onto that cross and then preach about the evils of premades and how you are bad player using TS to prop up your skill.

#149 Jay Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 209 posts
  • LocationJumpship in the Periphery

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:13 AM

View PostMudhutwarrior, on 22 December 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

Like staying with a woman who makes you miserable because there is a grunt in there once in a while. Seems most men live their lives in such ways. Truly sad.

Um...OK, not sure how we went from MWO to sad men in relationships, but hey, yeah! Lets hear it for sad men everywhere..... (actually I have NF idea what the hell this just turned into, but what the hell, lets post random sh*t)

#150 Joseph Mallan

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 35,216 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationMallanhold, Furillo

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:08 AM

View PostMudhutwarrior, on 22 December 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

Have you looked at divorce rates lately? B)

Personally I like that I am one of a few people in my age bracket that is married, has been married for 25 years, Actually loves my wife more than breathing.

Its truly sad that more people cannot find this level of unity.

View PostMudhutwarrior, on 22 December 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

How about us that have near equal numbers PUG and Premade Mud?

#151 MeiSooHaityu

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 10,912 posts
  • LocationMI

Posted 23 December 2013 - 09:11 AM

I almost exclusively PUG and my W/L ratio is about 50/50%. I think it feels worse because when you loose...YOU LOOSE BIG in MWO. Steam rolls...steam rolls everywhere.

On a side note, I have been playing "Skirmish" almost exclusively, and the matches seem to be closer. It is probably just coincedence, but I will keep an eye on that.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users