...something different...

3 replies to this topic

#1 KAZAAM

Rookie

• 2 posts
  • LocationLondon, Ontario, Canada

Posted 13 November 2011 - 06:45 AM

As much as I enjoy piloting a Battlemech, how about some other goodies to get into?

In the Battletech Universe, there is SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much that can be done and I realize that the DEVs are limited to what can be added to this wonderful addition to a fanchise series!

So, how about Battle Armor or Areotech...heck even tanks.

If this game is to support a huge community (and I am sure there will be A LOT of players who will drop all the other games they play, for this). Eventually there will be the need to fullfill roles in combat that Mech's are not suited for (I know..SACRILEGIUOS!!!). :)
Even the kings of the battlefield were scared (at first...), when the "IS" Mechwarriors met up with the "Toads".

This will allow for a more rounded/versitile gameplay!

Never-the-less...
This is going to be FANTASTIC no matter what!

KAZAAM...out.

Sigh..just read that there will be no combined arms at this time...a well, as I said, this is still going to ROCK!

Edited by KAZAAM, 13 November 2011 - 06:48 AM.

#2 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:17 AM

My first thought to this thread's name was Monty Python
Posted Image

I think, with the HUGE chance for this games success, that we could be seeing combined arms at somepoint. Who knows what is down the road but PGI.

#3 Steadfast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 767 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:25 AM

I would like to see firsthand a balanced game which I can enjoy. Afterwards it might become more complicated, but for me pure 'mechbattles are thrilling enough.

Take care
~B~
Daniel

#4 Cyttorak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 200 posts
  • LocationAlbany, OR, USA

Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:17 AM

Q. Will there be vehicular combat alongside Mechs for the players this time?

A. At the moment we are not following up with combined arms (tanks, hovercraft, jets etc.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users