3 replies to this topic

#1 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:57 AM

When i'm giving someone the good news with my autocannons, Especially the AC2 and UAC5 i'd love to see the spent casings been thrown from the Mech. Unless of course in 3050 we use caseless ammo, in which case oh well.

it would be satisfying to see a Jager with 4xAC2's or UAC5's having huge muzzle flashes and spent casings been thrown across the ground. I appreciate this would be hard to implement as some sort of Breech would need to be visible on the Mech for this to work realistically.

pretty please!

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:20 AM

It would also cause further performance degradation on a game that already performs poorly, especially on lower-end systems.

I cannot support this.

#3 Stingray Productions

• 1,906 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

not only that, but it may have a balancing feature as well. Huge flashes, etc, would make the jager easier to spot at range or in the dark when it is sniping.

View PostDurant Carlyle, on 21 November 2013 - 09:20 AM, said:

It would also cause further performance degradation on a game that already performs poorly, especially on lower-end systems.

I cannot support this.

what if when you select low graphics in options there are no ammo casings? would help lower spec systems run, but the systems that can handle it get to see awesome ammo casing graphics.

#4 mad kat

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 26 November 2013 - 01:00 AM

Speaking of which when do we get rotary autocannons? I think casing ejections would look superb with miniguns on your mech, it would be like the terminator with his minigun.

I used to love these in MW4 (yes i know from Mektek)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users