4 replies to this topic

#1 VikingN1nja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 607 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

The ability to go into a testing grounds map with a team to test out weapons/damage/mechs etc and maybe to create videos for team promotions also without infringing on proper games.

Edited by omegaorgun, 21 November 2013 - 04:25 AM.

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:29 AM

View Postomegaorgun, on 21 November 2013 - 04:17 AM, said:

The ability to go into a testing grounds map with a team to test out weapons/damage/mechs etc and maybe to create videos for team promotions also without infringing on proper games.

yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!, and further more, i think testing grounds should have the option to enter match as a spectatcing camera, so you can zoom around, take pictures, movies, etc. plus, you can train a lance or just goof off with friends. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PGI ADD THIS, I WANTS IT VERY MUCH!!!!!!

#3 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

You won't get testing grounds for that, but you will be able to arrange specific opponents and such with UI 2.0. That's effectively what you're asking for. What we don't know for sure is how it's going to work.

Testing grounds are local on your computer only. That's not likely to ever change.

#4 xCico

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • WC 2018 Gold Champ
  • 1,335 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:40 AM

It would be nice if we have that option, hope we will get something similar.

#5 Sandpit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 17,419 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:47 AM

it's still a good suggestion. It makes teaching new players to a unit much easier. Take them on a walk through of the map and such. I do this with new members of my CoD clan. Take them through, walk the map, show them where to look for snipers, campers, etc. good positions to push and such.

That way when we drop and I call out hit the blue door, they know where I'm talking about. Just makes training easier

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users