Feature To Check Final Scoreboard After Leaving Game

3 replies to this topic

Poll: Ability to check recent game scoreboard. (12 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you wish you had the ability to check the final score of a game you left early?

1. Yes, I wish I could revew game stats after the game ends (12 votes [100.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No, I don't care about this feature. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Pwnocchio

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:17 AM

A lot of people disconnect from games after they die for whatever reason. If they do this they lose the ability to check the final score and see how they and their previous team performed.

I don't like to stick around watching after I die if it looks like we are going to lose. I'd rather play more mechs and just start another game. I do however wish I could go back and check the final scoreboard of games I left so I can understand my own (and others) performance statistics.

Such data helps direct mech building and tactics.

#2 OznerpaG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 977 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 21 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

yes.

would also be nice if in your profile if there was a list of you last 100/all your past games with your score

#3 ExAstra

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 131 posts

Posted 28 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

It would at least be nice to have a match history of some sort where you could check your performance for the past few matches.

Include such things as: Damage Dealt, Kills, Assists, Captures (If applicable), Components destroyed, finished dead or alive, and match score.

This is slightly different compared to what the OP is suggesting but something I feel would be nice all the same.

#4 D V Devnull

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:27 AM

SUPPORT. Should have happened a long time ago. :angry:

~D. V. "Mad because it hasn't happened..." Devnull

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users