12 replies to this topic

#1 PoPuP

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 217 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:12 AM

come on the Doctor is has a sonic screw driver!

Posted Image

#2 Viper69

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,204 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:31 AM

So who is this Doctor? Give us a name or is this like "Whos on First"

I will pic Doc Holiday.

#3 TripleHex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,636 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOut of range of your weapons

Posted 19 July 2012 - 05:41 AM

Oh man, I LOVE Doctor Who! Cool dude! I'm trying to convince my wife to name our next child after him, but so far, I'm not winning the argument. :D

My favorite Doctor Who was played by David Tennant... don't particularly like the newest incarnation of the Doctor... too silly. It's like they forgot he was/is a +900-year old Time Lord that has fought in more wars than any mere human could count, and has lost many friends along the way.

#4 Madara Uchiha

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 166 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 12:45 PM

Odd match up...but whatever. Probablly MW, seeing as though no one has seriously tried to KILL the doc till now yeah. I cant see mw taking anychances. And yeah hes been in life altering situations, but he basically talks his way out of it then does some legendary ****. That wont happen here, they see him they fire, done.

That aside, I liked the 10th as well, but i wished they fleshed out the 9th more..I understand ecklson didnt like the job, but yeahh if only he knew how much the fanbase loved the role especially compared to all the **** he has made since then.

#5 Majorfatboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 623 posts
  • LocationBound and gagged on The Island

Posted 01 October 2013 - 01:57 PM

From Doctor #9 on up, mechwarrior wins, because the current doctor is a whiney little emo sadsack who can't get his **** togather.

Doctor #8 is the limbo period and is best not metioned.

The original Doctors #1 through #7 instawin. The Doctor was Macgyver Before Macgyver, and would have no problem putting together some sort of fusion reactor remote-shutdown-newton-flow-reversing device out of His sonic screwdriver, some tinfoil, a nice cup of tea, a random part from the TARDIS, and a rubber monster costume.

Posted Image

U JELLY BABY?

#6 Galerius

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 202 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSeattle, WA

Posted 02 November 2013 - 11:02 PM

The Doctor wins, no doubt.
Matters little wether a pug or an arrayed army. To underestimate the inevitability of the right companion or companions being present is to lose right away. No way to separate the Doctor from the TARDIS either. Let alone the Sonic Screwdriver. t
That leaves all speculations as to why should any scenario, with a handicapped and resourceless Doctor, occur.
No. If there was a myth of the Doctor within BT Universe Canon, i'm sure it would be that in the form of a warning.

#7 CG Anastasius Focht

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

Taken yesterday in Sydney

Posted Image

Bit of a fan ?........ yeah

#8 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 25 November 2013 - 05:13 PM

View PostMarack Drock, on 01 October 2013 - 12:13 PM, said:

Mechwarrior wins. I mean common. If 100 mechs came up sonic screwdriver is SCREWED lol.

Edited by Roadbeer, 25 November 2013 - 05:14 PM.

#9 Roadbeer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 8,160 posts
  • LocationWazan, Zion Cluster

Posted 26 November 2013 - 09:38 AM

Obviously you and I play very different MWOs. From what I see the PUGs do, the Doctor would win EVERY TIME

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users