4 replies to this topic

#1 Hexenhammer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 25 November 2013 - 01:49 AM

Give players a toggle option for end of round screen shots. It would take a screen shot of the Mission Summary and Player Stats page automatically.

#2 fandre

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:44 AM

The information provided in current statistic system (seen in the players profile) is realy bad. I like your idea, so I can have at least a limited way to track my own preformance.

#3 Tabernakel

Rookie

• The Star
  • The Star
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 02:57 AM

or dump the info in a text file in the mwo folder? that way it would be a much smaller file-size and you can easily load the data in programs like excel for sorting the info as you like.

I like the idea of saving the endgame stats one way or the other with all the details ;)

#4 Jam the Bam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:08 AM

View PostTabernakel, on 25 November 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

or dump the info in a text file in the mwo folder? that way it would be a much smaller file-size and you can easily load the data in programs like excel for sorting the info as you like.

I like the idea of saving the endgame stats one way or the other with all the details ;)

this is a good idea, an excel file or something would be perfect for charting your progress.

#5 Modo44

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,559 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 03:13 AM

Maybe the end of match weapon/armor/structure values could also be included. Those help a lot with build optimization, including when you survive until the end.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users