47 replies to this topic

#41 SaltBeef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Determined
  • The Determined
  • 2,081 posts
  • LocationOmni-mech cockpit.

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

Mine are slowly going up after months of sharty playing on my part as a newbster the1st 2months. Plus crappy hitbox mechs that have since been for the most part remedied. The stats are slowly going up.... in a year I should be above 1.0 LOL.

#42 Combat Loss Grouping

• Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:27 AM

Is that Mittani article (http://themittani.co...our-cadet-bonus) still correct in that Premium time and hero 'mechs add their c-bill bonuses to the cadet bonus c-bill amount?

The article claims that having both while playing your cadet matches brings the earnings from ~$8 million to ~14.5 million (plus whatever you make for kills/assists/etc)!

#43 DEMAX51

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

View PostCombat Loss Grouping, on 17 October 2014 - 09:27 AM, said:

Is that Mittani article (http://themittani.co...our-cadet-bonus) still correct in that Premium time and hero 'mechs add their c-bill bonuses to the cadet bonus c-bill amount?

The article claims that having both while playing your cadet matches brings the earnings from ~$8 million to ~14.5 million (plus whatever you make for kills/assists/etc)!

No, Hero 'Mechs and Premium Time no longer apply to the Cadet Bonus, as the Cadet Bonus is handed out through the Acheivement system now.

#44 gooddragon2

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:13 PM

I started over and haven't looked back. Well I mean except for the time that I started over of course. Just finished 25 matches today (it doesn't look like the cadet bonuses are stacked with the premium time). Got a supernova, unlocked all but about 12 nodes available, every weapon quirk that could help my 6 CerLLas. Every other slot is a double heat sink except for 1 LAMS. Base engine kept. Maxed armor the rest of the way. Picked up 4x zoom. Every cool run and heat capacity I could get. Rest into armor quirks looking for improved armor. Might improve engine to get to 50 kph and maybe an extra heat sink. Living the dream.

I used to not get kills too often, now sometimes I get 2 kills in a match.

Edited by gooddragon2, 08 October 2017 - 05:14 PM.

#45 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:30 PM

Small note: The first post in this thread is from 2013.

Though I don't want to discourage people from placing their input on a subject, but this thread has probably long since already ran it's course.

When making new posts, please try to be mindful of when at least the last post was created. (Unless you are the OP of the thread and are trying to bring it back to life, which would be a different situation altogether.)

#46 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 05:46 PM

Prior to being resurrected, it also had its last post in October 2014...

Edited by Koniving, 08 October 2017 - 05:47 PM.

#47 gooddragon2

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:08 PM

Should I delete my posts?

#48 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 08 October 2017 - 06:14 PM

View Postgooddragon2, on 08 October 2017 - 06:08 PM, said:

Should I delete my posts?

Naw. just try to be more aware of the thread you are posting in. This thread will, over time, fall back into obscurity again.

What you posted wasn't bad. It's just the thread you posted it into is "well past it's expiration date" is all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users