• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 28 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPortland, ME

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:53 PM

Couple things I think the game could benefit from:

Concerning the forums I would like a "New Posts" feature added. This is pretty self explanatory, click on New Posts and see all the recent posts in every category...say from the last 24 hours. It makes it much easier to stay caught up.

Also it would be very helpful to add a feature where scrolling over a topic would display the first few sentences of the post. That way you can tell if it is something you actually want to click on and read.

Lastly, concerning in-game chat... It is absolutely essential to have a "report for misconduct" feature available in the game itself, rather than by email only. It seems that some people are taking advantage of this missing feature, believing they can get away with the kind of garbage that absolutely none of us want in a MechWarrior Game. Granted, this is a problem that will solve itself when I join a guild/company and stop pugging. I am thinking about new players however.

Thanks in advance.

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:23 AM

View PostGunner821, on 30 November 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

Concerning the forums I would like a "New Posts" feature added. This is pretty self explanatory, click on New Posts and see all the recent posts in every category...say from the last 24 hours. It makes it much easier to stay caught up.

isn't that the same as the "Recently Updated" sorting feature?

#3 Gilien the Noble

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 28 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationPortland, ME

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:07 PM

Think that is only for whatever category you are already in. What I'd like to see is a New Posts button right at the Forums homepage which would bring up a list of every new post and topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users