Matchmaking And Map Selection

2 replies to this topic

#1 BananaNutMuffins

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:31 PM

So far in the last 3 days of playing Ive been really down about MWO. I finally get time off from work to play and this game may as well be called failed to find a match mwo and terra therma only MWO.
Out of 3 days I would say 75% of my games that I did get into were terra therma. I would pay money or MC to not play terra therma its gotten so bad. I dont know what y'all are doing with elo and the matchmaker but the pugs that you put with me are so low each match I play Its not uncommon for 5-6 players on my team to not break 100 dmg. I understand that your balancing elo with high players but 1 single player cant sway each game this heavily all the time yes it can be done yes its challenging but its also very frustrating.
As far as not finding a match If im solo dropping in a assault I had a 9 failed to find a match streak this weekend. Can you reset everyone's elo and start over just so we can play? The way the game has been lately I feel like I'm forced to loose every match if I cant carry my team of pugs over and over on terra therma.
If y'all have the ability to look up how many times exactly I have played that map recently you have to find a fix please. Send me a private message or talk to me on ts sometime. Ive spent a extreme amount of money in this game the least you can do is make it slightly more enjoyable for me and probably the rest of the high elo players of the game.
Ive had a problem with enemy jenners coring ct from front but taking 100% of the dmg to the back in Blackjacks. Ive had this happen in other mech too but I dont know how to replicate it just happens randomly where the ct will get bugged and take front dmg to the back.

#2 Texas Merc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 1,237 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 02:04 AM

Well, I have to agree with all of this. I don't have that great an ELO but with a ton of matches played and a win % around 60 I imagine I'm at least above the average threshold.

Most of the guys I used to play with a few months ago have quit playing this game for various reasons (mostly no content but 'mechs) so now when I play its mostly solo-pugging.

I cannot explain how maddening or frustrating it is to be put onto teams that hide behind terrain to scared to fight in the Assault mechs that they bought with Phoenix Pack. Its not just the low damage output or lack of any cohesiveness. its just plain bad piloting.

I almost always start in alpha lance so I know there are no 4 man groups on my team, so what is going on here?

I have just about given up and after 1 1/2 years of playing a few hours every day, I hardly login once a week now.

I have just now started using Commandos and other silly mechs because who cares? Certainly not the people I am dropping in with apparently.

#3 QuaxDerBruchpilot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 319 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:53 AM

Agree a 100%, and for the CT damage ... this also happened to me in my Battlemaster. Received PPC fire from the front, lost my whole armour on the back. This game really is ....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users