Control Skill Level Of Match Maker

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Control skill level of who you are match made with (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Control skill level of who you are match made with?

1. Yes (4 votes [80.00%])

Percentage of vote: 80.00%

2. No (1 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 ImperialKnight

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 1,733 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:19 PM

I am suggesting the ability to limit the skill level of players you are match made with.

For example, I can choose -10%/+100%. This means I will only be match made with people 10% below me and anyone above my current level. Or I can set -10/+10%, and I will only be match made with people within 10% of my skill level. Or -0/+100% if you do not wish to play with people below your skill level. Or -100/+100% if you don't mind playing with anyone (this will be default setting)

This option can be opened up after the first 25 matches or even after 100 matches. Hell, make it a thousand matches.

The obvious problem is that you will have problems finding matches. But honestly, I rather fail to find matches than play games with people obviously having no idea what's going on and refusing to listen to advice. Not sure if this is popular opinion.

#2 Diego Angelus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 471 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:31 AM

I think it would be good idea to add matches played into mm at least like that we know we play with people that have same experience as us.

#3 tailgunner

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 72 posts
  • LocationGood ole' germany

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:53 AM

Brillant!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users