- - - - -

Need Help, Xp For Mechs

4 replies to this topic

#1 Jably

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:29 AM

So i have 2 owned mechs, a raven RVN-2X and a quickdraw QKD-5K

The raven earns xp just fine but the quick draw does not earn any, after a match i have earnt many thousnads of xp according to it but when i go back to the start window (mechlab, pilotlab, etc) it does not show i have earnt any. This bugs me as i cannot upgrade in the pilot lab without it. can somebody please help, thankyou

#2 Muffinator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 447 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

Can you post a screenshot or something of the 5k in the pilot tree showing 0xp?

#3 Hexenhammer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,729 posts
  • LocationKAETETôã

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:19 AM

I had this happen to me not to long ago.
No xp, and nothing is unlocked yet I've elited several Cataphracts. And the Ily said nothing was unlocked even though I had mastered it.

Posted Image

I logged out and back in and everything started working again. I've only seen it happen once and don't know if its related to the OP's issue.
Posted Image

#4 TheCaptainJZ

• The CyberKnight
  • The CyberKnight
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

View Postcoolkid215, on 03 December 2013 - 12:29 AM, said:

So i have 2 owned mechs, a raven RVN-2X and a quickdraw QKD-5K

The raven earns xp just fine but the quick draw does not earn any, after a match i have earnt many thousnads of xp according to it but when i go back to the start window (mechlab, pilotlab, etc) it does not show i have earnt any. This bugs me as i cannot upgrade in the pilot lab without it. can somebody please help, thankyou

Please post a screenshot. you will need to post it on an image sharing site and link to it here.
I'm assuming you have logged out or restarted the game at some point while working on your Quickdraw. If not, try that first. Secondly, try the MWO repair tool (sorry, don't have link handy, but there's one on the forums). If those don't work, and your screenshot shows a true bug, your only other course of action would be to email support@mwomercs.com and they should be able to get it all sorted out.

#5 sneeking

• Rage
  • Rage
  • 3,586 posts
  • Locationwest OZ

Posted 03 December 2013 - 01:40 AM

iv had everything go blank like that, all it took was a restart and everything came back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users