2 replies to this topic

#1 Blackfang

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blood Bound
  • The Blood Bound
  • 766 posts
  • LocationComing to a planet near you!

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:29 AM

Pilot looking for a casual active team to drop with. Been playing since beginning of closed beta, founder, overlord and clan packs (a la carte).

Reasonable piloting, good gunnery and excellent listening skills. Real life military background if you're wondering. Mechwarrior fan since Mechwarrior 2, played various leagues, had a lot of fun in NBT with the Northwind Highlanders a long while back, had a lot of fun with House Steiner in ISW for Mech4 as well (Wild Hog and gang you all know who you are)

One proviso however that's best mentioned over Teamspeak...

Hook a brother up, I just want to drop with some like minded lancemates. Moving due to lack of activity from current squad (waiting for CW and clans for cbills etc etc).

All the best,
Blackfang

EDIT: forgot to mention, UK timezone, limited playtime due to recent baby mechwarrior arriving but like to drop when I get the chance.

Edited by Blackfang, 04 August 2014 - 10:31 AM.

#2 LiGhtningFF13

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 1,375 posts
  • LocationBetween the Flannagan's Nebulea and the Pleiades Cluster

Posted 04 August 2014 - 11:00 AM

I don't know if this info would help you but I only know some German speaking steiner-communities that are (very) active currently. But wait what about the Steiner Hub?! Alreay been there?! Link: http://www.housesteiner.com/ (international community)

Edited by LiGhtningFF13, 04 August 2014 - 11:01 AM.

#3 Hercu1

• PipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 05:04 PM

Hey BF,

The Skye Rangers Is a large Steiner unit broken down in to different regiments for varying time zones and play styles. You may find our 25th (EU time zone), SPM (Militia, completely casual) or one of the other regiments fits your gaming interests.

Please feel free to us check out at http://www.skye-rangers.net/

~Hercu1

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users