- - - - -

Joystick Help

3 replies to this topic

#1 Savage281

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

i cant use my joystick in game. i checked the properties and its properly connected, and the computer recognizes when i push button on it or move it, but the game doesnt. this game is next to impossible for me with keyboard and mouse, but past MW games have been great with a joystick. please help?

also, i cant remap and keys for the joystick. it just sits there flashing "press key" or whatever it says...

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:37 PM

A few things.

Make sure the joystick is connected before you start the game. It won't register after.

Make sure you are selecting the Joystick column (third one) in the options menu.

Posted Image

Check and make sure the human user interfaces (joysticks / game controllers) does register the joystick.

#3 Savage281

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostKoniving, on 07 December 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

A few things.

Make sure the joystick is connected before you start the game. It won't register after.

Make sure you are selecting the Joystick column (third one) in the options menu.

Posted Image

Check and make sure the human user interfaces (joysticks / game controllers) does register the joystick.

restarted the game, now it works lol... thanks

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 07 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

Remember to set throttle and look sticks to "Analog" settings near the bottom of the list. The throttle up/down with joystick won't work right unless placed in the proper spot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users