Rename Armor/structure Slots Both To Upgrade Slot

2 replies to this topic

#1 Past

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 07:01 AM

Little bit OCD but I cant see why these need separate names In the mechlab they are both due to purchasing upgrades from the upgrade tab with the penalty to the purchases being they occupy 14 critical slots so it makes sense for them to just state Upgrade Slot. I like fine tuning and viewing my builds in mechlab and it annoys me the random placement of the separate armour and structure slots for the mechs that have both equipped.

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 11 December 2013 - 08:38 AM

It annoys me that I cannot place those criticals exactly where I want them.

I guess we'll both have to live with the little annoyances, since it's not worth reworking the Mech Lab over (or delaying the already way overdue UI2.0).

#3 Past

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

Yea placing them would be ideal I made a thread requesting that functionality a while back. If you could move them around then you also wouldn't have to have the gold font ones and the white font ones that are prefixed with the term dynamic. I think the white font ones are there to give a place to drag an item over to equip to because if you drag it over the gold font ones nothing happens but if you could move them yourself that wouldn't be a problem and they could all look the same.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users