12 replies to this topic

#1 Mad Strike

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 27 January 2015 - 08:46 PM

I'm from HHoD but want to know how things are on the other side for at least a month so lets say i'm a tourist :P

Never had a 12 or 4 man clan mech drop on this game , just coincidences on pug drops.

I have kit fox , timber wolf and Dire Wolf mastered. All dire wolf chassis aviable including the S and a lot of couriosity how teams play with clans mechanics. Also have Warhawk prime and A.

Edited by strikebrch, 27 January 2015 - 08:54 PM.

#2 Pander Beers

Rookie

• Liquid Metal
  • 3 posts
  • LocationDallas, TX

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:18 PM

http://ghost-bear-command.com/

There's usually enough people on to get one or two 12 mans going during prime time, strong Euro pop so there's big cw drops going on during the day as well

#3 Halcy0n

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 09:19 PM

Hey strikebrch, I sent you a PM on this. Friend me in game if you're up for a few clan unit drops.

#4 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 27 January 2015 - 10:50 PM

You are going to love fighting for the CJF faction! Unlike CGB, there's not too many people that we run out of planets to hit. Unlike CSJ, our opponents haven't given up and Steiner usually gives good amount of push back during the day. Unlike CW, we have two lanes to attack, so plenty of work to do and money to be made.

I wouldn't suggest joining JFP if you are just passing through. Our cadet phase would likely be too long for you, but I would highly recommend checking out KCom. They're plenty active and they play like they're always on the attack.

#5 Mad Strike

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:09 AM

ok , i'll stay on each of your units one week. Perfect clan minth tour. Thanks guys.

Edited by strikebrch, 28 January 2015 - 08:11 AM.

#6 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,684 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:41 AM

You can join Clan Wolf for your fourth week :) . We are pushing again and taking world after world, but we need every 'Mech we can!

There are no less than 3 servers to jump in to find a group dropping in CW:
-Strana Mechty (info on its dedicated thread)
-CWI's TS (we always welcome guests to play with us)
-Delta Galaxy's Wolf Hub

Edited by CyclonerM, 28 January 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#7 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 28 January 2015 - 08:41 AM

@Seth.......I hate you just a bit right now lol. it is very aggravating to be the small clan (numbers wise) who struggled at first, then picked up steam.......just to run off the Kurita filth due to our superior warriors. Me personally, am thinking about starting to fight CGB just cuz its the only other attack lane we have......

@ALL KURITA PILOTS.........come back, we didn't mean to play so ruff with you guys. ;)

#8 JadeTimberwolf

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 421 posts
  • LocationCalifornia USA

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:51 AM

Strikebrch, I am going to be completely honest with you here, Instead of looking for a unit to join during your time in Clan Space I would just try to synch drop or make friends with Unit members from the faction you side with for that time and drop that way. Now that Faction Grouping has been instituted it is easier to drop 12 mans which have different unit tags, example last night JFP, KCOM, JFZG were dropping together as a 12man team, we all hopped onto one of our TS homes and operated via voice coms throughout the timeframe and even though we don't share unit tags everyone works well together as if we did.

#9 _Comrade_

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 09:59 AM

Supporting what jadetimberwolf wrote, clan jade falcon has really improved thier lines of communication in the last month or so, we now have an open TS for any pug to join, so you can have all the glory of being in a 12 man without Deficating yourself to a unit. Our TS is one of reasons why we are staying strong in CW.

It's also good if you want to start your own merc unit cause you don't have to worry about getting a TS server

Edited by Grimwill, 28 January 2015 - 10:09 AM.

#10 Will9761

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • Big Brother
  • 4,583 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:03 AM

Clan Goliath Scorpion is always happy to have people to play with.

#11 Mad Strike

• The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 1,298 posts
  • LocationLima , Peru

Posted 28 January 2015 - 10:56 AM

k then it will be in post order: Ghost , Jade , Wolf and Jaguar.

#12 Seth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 785 posts

Posted 28 January 2015 - 03:21 PM

View PostSimon Osis, on 28 January 2015 - 08:41 AM, said:

@Seth.......I hate you just a bit right now lol. it is very aggravating to be the small clan (numbers wise) who struggled at first, then picked up steam.......just to run off the Kurita filth due to our superior warriors. Me personally, am thinking about starting to fight CGB just cuz its the only other attack lane we have......

@ALL KURITA PILOTS.........come back, we didn't mean to play so ruff with you guys. ;)

Well, I certainly don't mind having the extra CSJ pilots, who are standing around in the hours before ceasefire with nothing else to do, help defend other Clan worlds. Kinda frees us up in CJF to be more offensive. That said, maybe some of you guys should take a week and try things out in CJF. We get really busy when MS and CI go Steiner.

#13 $imon Osis

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 272 posts
  • LocationYour sisters house eating her cookie & drinking her milk

Posted 30 January 2015 - 09:40 AM

@Seth The 267th along with a good amount of the smoke alliance guys help out the other clans attack/defend there planets when our que's die off.....was just saying that I wish we had constant fighting on our front, BUT with the mercs just about all gone from CSJ I am sure this will change to my liking soon.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users