Selective Premium Time Activation

2 replies to this topic

#1 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

How about a dropdown when we hit the "Activate" button for premium time so we can chose which PT group to activate? So, for instance let's say that I have a couple of the 1-Day times PGI hands out once in while, the three month that came with my Phoenix package and 2 weeks that I just bought on sale. When I click "Activate" I can chose 1 day, 3 months, or 1 week. If I bought a 3-month block I can't activate just 1 day, or if a year I can't just activate 1 month. You could incorporate an inventory too, ex.

1-Day (2)
1-Week (2)
1-Month (0)
3-Month (1)
etc.

#2 Durant Carlyle

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,877 posts
  • LocationClose enough to poke you with a stick.

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:04 PM

You do realize that you can purchase Premium Time with MC and that PT activates immediately right? Your banked PT stays banked while you do this.

If you know you're going to have a day off soon, buy one day of PT with MC on that day. It will activate and tick down normally, but you keep your bank.

If you are keeping your banked time, waiting for the "perfect" time to activate it -- know that this mythical perfect time will never come. You won't even get close to a 50% return on it unless you sit at the computer for 12 hour per day playing. Any time you are playing the game while having that time banked, you are actually wasting that banked time. It is doing ZERO for you while it is banked.

Besides, you bought that banked time in a package deal and got a discount on it. There's no reason at all not to use it.

#3 KitK

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 297 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 08:13 PM

Yes, I realized the mechanics of it. As for the rest, a good and sensible argument, and yet I do have my reasons. And what I suggested would be a nice change to the current automatic time run-down for MC purchases, if for no other reason for a sense of being in control of it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users